Author Topic: PS Plus games March  (Read 646 times)

PS Plus games March
« on: February 26, 2021, 12:44:09 PM »
.This time around, PS5 owners can look forward to playing Maquette, while PS4 players have Final Fantasy VII Remake, Farpoint, and Remnant: From the Ashes.

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2021/02/ps_plus_march_2021_ps5_ps4_games_have_leaked

It's a leak but probably true.

Most months have been bad for me as I have the game or it's on PS Now. I have Remnant, but actually held off buying FF7 and nearly bought it multiple times in sales.

Re: PS Plus games March
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 03:03:26 PM »
FF7 feels too big and recent to be on Plus, but perhaps I’m just saying that because I bought it last month. Perhaps their logic is that it’ll entice people to buy a PS5 to get the free upgrade announced yesterday?

Consignia

• Deviant
  • Silver Member
  • 저는 사과예요
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 03:39:39 PM »
The free upgrade isn't for the PS Plus version. Very Sneaky. I am also a little annoyed, because I too bought it recently but you can't expect them to deliberately not release games that you personally have. To be fair, it's pretty rare there's a game I'm interested in Plus; every year I say I'm going to bin it but I never do.

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2021, 04:01:15 PM »
I play the Battlefield games most days, if not for that I'd consider binning it, because I seem to have already got the games in a sale for dirt cheap or the games are trash, or they are on PS Now. Saying that the subscriptions are on sale themselves quite often.

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2021, 04:23:02 PM »
I’m midway through febs rise of the tomb raider and really enjoying it, that was a 2019 game as well I think, so could be true about ff7, also haven’t played ff7 yet so that’s all good

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2021, 05:22:23 PM »
The free upgrade isn't for the PS Plus version. Very Sneaky. I am also a little annoyed, because I too bought it recently but you can't expect them to deliberately not release games that you personally have. To be fair, it's pretty rare there's a game I'm interested in Plus; every year I say I'm going to bin it but I never do.

Oh that’s very sneaky indeed. FF7 still feels like a big step up from the games they usually release, both in terms of sales figures and release date.

Tags: