Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:54:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Gordon Ramsay's Bank Balance

Started by Blue Jam, February 26, 2021, 10:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr beat

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on February 27, 2021, 05:45:55 PM

They'd be better off repeating old episodes of Shoestring.

Now that has got me thinking. What about Gordon in a remake of Pie In The Sky, the one which had Richard Griffiths as the cooking detective? But with more swearing. Gordon goes after some crims, swears at them. Gordon goes to work at his restaurant, swears at staff.

It writes itself.  Mostly because it's just swearing.

Edit: F***! New page! *slaps back of hands*

Alberon

As long as he's made to wear a fatsuit for it.

petril

two-thirds of the way in, his choice of swearword must be the thing that leads him to unlock the whole fucking thing

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: dr beat on February 28, 2021, 05:26:04 PM
Now that has got me thinking. What about Gordon in a remake of Pie In The Sky, the one which had Richard Griffiths as the cooking detective? But with more swearing. Gordon goes after some crims, swears at them. Gordon goes to work at his restaurant, swears at staff.

It writes itself.  Mostly because it's just swearing.
He gets shot in the face every episode. And his headless corpse still makes salmon en croute.

Rolf Lundgren

A show that surely came up with the title first and worked it's way backwards.

Quote from: stonkers on February 27, 2021, 07:25:02 PM
Yeah he can be the big dominant personality on a cooking show because he's the boss and he is genuinely shit hot at cooking. Whenever he's on chat shows or the like, stuff where he's not in charge, he comes across as an anxious oddball. He is not remotely cut out to be a game show host and it is fun watching him try his best at it.

He is getting completely shown up here. For some reason, I think he's going to be quite funny but then he never is. He's never got a good off-the-cuff quip, he can't ad-lib with contestants other than moaning "Come on!" and it's transparent that, when he's laughing that the couple can't think of two Little Mix songs, he hasn't got a clue himself. Presenting wise, all's he got in the locker is telling people to fuck off.