Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:30:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

David Baddiel - Jews Don't Count [split topic]

Started by phantom_power, January 28, 2021, 11:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

TY 4 Xcellent temper tantrum bc ydk what AS meant

St_Eddie

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on February 01, 2021, 05:16:14 PM
TY 4 Xcellent temper tantrum bc ydk what AS meant

Oh, look.  A little boy has gotten lost whilst searching for the official Fortnite forum.  How adorable.  Scoot along now, little boy.  Off you go to do your floss dance or whatever it is you crazy kids do.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: St_Eddie on February 01, 2021, 05:42:36 PM
Oh, look.  A little boy has gotten lost whilst searching for the official Fortnite forum.  How adorable.  Scoot along now, little boy.  Off you go to do your floss dance or whatever it is you crazy kids do.

Poirot identifies as an adult woman I believe.

phantom_power

Abbreviation is disrespectful? Fucking hell. That sounds like something Baddiel would say

madhair60

Quote from: phantom_power on February 01, 2021, 05:56:03 PM
Abbreviation is disrespectful? Fucking hell. That sounds like something Baddiel would say

STFU

Chollis

Zetetic

Quote from: BlodwynPig on February 01, 2021, 05:52:29 PM
Poirot identifies as an adult woman I believe.
Really beginning to question some of Branagh's choices these days.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Cold Meat Platter

BAME!
I wanna live forever, I wanna learn how to fly (helicopters)

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

g0m

Quote from: St_Eddie on February 01, 2021, 03:26:53 PM
lol TBH, I just thought that IWABR was TMWC and BSDL, but HDSO BASKLDS LDL?  BTW, if AS is MUNN, then what is the SOL within TMOFW?  G2G now.  THX.

It's 2007 again. everyone, I regret to inform you, it's 2007. Jokes about abbreviations are relevant

GoblinAhFuckScary

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on February 02, 2021, 01:12:51 AM
ACAB

a cookd and bomd
The four-letter code for the CaB clan on GTA Online, trivia fans.

New page, so - David Baddiel still sucks, and says way too many racist things that go unchallenged by his media friends.

g0m

Quote from: g0m on February 02, 2021, 01:04:22 AM
It's 2007 again. everyone, I regret to inform you, it's 2007. Jokes about abbreviations are relevant

I looked it up and the phrase "OMGWTFBBQ" dates back to at least 2006. so we can put this joke at at least 15 years old

machotrouts

Can confirm it was all the rage back then. Actual photo of me from 2006:

):

phantom_power

Quote from: g0m on February 02, 2021, 05:21:06 AM
I looked it up and the phrase "OMGWTFBBQ" dates back to at least 2006. so we can put this joke at at least 15 years old

Good letter from Viz on Twitter yesterday along the lines of "Does anyone now what BBQ stands for? I know the first B is Barbecue and the second one must stand for Burgers or something but that Q is really bugging me"

St_Eddie

Quote from: g0m on February 02, 2021, 01:04:22 AM

g0m?  WITNYUC?

phantom_power

Do the one where you put a 1 instead of an exclamation mark

BeardFaceMan

St_Eddie

C_Larence

What's more disrespectful, abbreviating anti-semitism to AS, or derailing a conversation about anti-semitism to complain you don't like the internet terminology some people use surrounding it? idk.