Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:14:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Inappropriate spinoff cartoons for kids

Started by touchingcloth, March 01, 2021, 09:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Replies From View on March 07, 2021, 07:01:50 PM
Would have loved a Seth Brundle cartoon and Kenner action figure range.

A Max Renn doll with stomach fanny you can put little video tapes into.

A Teleranger toy that explodes guts.

Replies From View

An eyeball-slicing Un Chien Andalou playset

Replies From View

A skeleton in a phone box, for young fans of La cabina.

Phil_A

Last night I remembered they once made a cartoon of Godzilla, and gave him a Scrappy Doo-esque wacky sidekick, leading to one of the most hilariously jarring theme song transitions of all time.

GODZILLA! GODZILLA! GODZILLA! Aaaaaaand Godzuuuuuuuuuki!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTItRfN-LO8

Replies From View

Imagine if a children's book was ever made of The Enormous Crocodile!!!

James Bond Jr. would qualify for this thread, if you consider that the most-recent 007 flick was the 15-rated Licence to Kill. The overall Muppet Babies nature of the cartoon left out the sex, violence, boozing, racism and woman slapping of the source material.

Quote from: WikipediaIt is revealed Goldfinger has a teenage daughter named Goldie Finger with equally expensive tastes.

Well.

INT. HOSPITAL

NURSE: Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Goldfinger, it's a healthy baby girl.

GOLDFINGER: Thanks, we'll call her Goldie.

NURSE: Goldie Finger?

GOLDFINGER: No, my surname's Goldfinger, not Finger. She's Goldie Goldfinger.

NURSE: But then the pun doesn't work.

GOLDFINGER: Why does there need to be a pun?

NURSE: Bond, innit, I dunno.

GOLDFINGER: Fair do's. Goldie Finger it is then. Thanks for your assistance, nurse... Sorry, I didn't catch your name.

NURSE: It's Wetcunt. Sopping Wetcunt.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on March 01, 2021, 09:15:04 AM
They realised there was money to be made from selling toys of those characters to kids. Nowadays they save the money on the cartoons and just sell direct to infantilised adults.

Thinking about this, the kids getting toys based on adult films in the 80's are now the adults buying toys marketed at them based on kid film franchises.

Gulftastic

Quote from: Phil_A on March 09, 2021, 08:55:07 AM
Last night I remembered they once made a cartoon of Godzilla, and gave him a Scrappy Doo-esque wacky sidekick, leading to one of the most hilariously jarring theme song transitions of all time.

GODZILLA! GODZILLA! GODZILLA! Aaaaaaand Godzuuuuuuuuuki!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTItRfN-LO8

A lad at my school threw up in a lesson and was known thereafter as Godpukey.

jenna appleseed

Unless it's a hoax this is a thing now.

https://movieweb.com/aliens-easter-eggs-toys-walmart/

Simultaneously the best thing ever and look like they should come out of a supermarket machine for a pound.

Has their just been an Aliens ultra kiddy cartoon we've not heard of?

buzby

Quote from: jenna appleseed on March 23, 2021, 08:16:45 PM
Unless it's a hoax this is a thing now.

https://movieweb.com/aliens-easter-eggs-toys-walmart/

Simultaneously the best thing ever and look like they should come out of a supermarket machine for a pound.

Has their just been an Aliens ultra kiddy cartoon we've not heard of?
It's a product of Lanard Toys expect, if it 's being sold in Walmart. They have a licence to make cheap kids toys based on Alien, Predator etc:
Quote from: buzby on March 02, 2021, 08:26:14 PM
There are two licencees for Alien figures currently. Neca, who make high quality, more film-accurate figures along with a toy-like line that is a 'tribute' to the original Kenner figures, and Lanard Toys of Hong Kong, who make the cheaper, lower-quality and more toylike figures pictured above, which again are clearly inspired by the early 90s Kenner figure line. They are exclusive to Walmart on the US and Smyths in the UK. They also do a Predator figure line too.