Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 09:15:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shaun Bailey

Started by SpiderChrist, March 03, 2021, 10:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: SpiderChrist on March 03, 2021, 04:04:46 PM
I used to spend all my benefit money (including housing benefit) on dope, but gave up drugs the day I got a job.

This is all your fault.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 03, 2021, 03:55:37 PM
QuoteHow do you get past just universally giving people money?

No idea, Shaun. Call me a defeatist, but perhaps we should give up at just universally giving people money, inspiring and motivational as it might be to give them no money.

Pijlstaart

I've recently moved into the constituency of a notably forensic MP, and I'm awash with political fervour; bellowed invective from a workplace toilet, ballots stuffed in every orifice, they're all spoiled by the time I'm done with them.

First one to don a sash and top hat gets my vote, I'm a visual learner and I just wouldn't understand otherwise. Going to have to be a gimmick vote and I'm spoilt for choice.

touchingcloth

Who even gives a shit about mayors? Going round with literal brass necks and talking about bendy buses like they have any actual power, mayors get in grave.

Gurke and Hare

Fambo Number Mive

-deleted, not best sure how to correctly express-

seepage

He was pretending to be inclusive.

Egyptian Feast

Gurke and Hare

New wacky fringe candidates seem to keep popping up in this election. There's a good takedown of Brain Rose on reddit, and I fell down a twitter rabbit hole today and found David Kurten. He's going to use his 1% of the vote to direct the Met not to enforce any covid related laws, and cancel HS2.

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteShaun Bailey's latest campaign video is all about how expensive it is for him to drive from Brentwood in Essex into central London

https://twitter.com/joncstone/status/1380081834558697479

QuoteSo Shaun Bailey is trying to demonstrate how much ULEZ costs by driving through the zone in a ULEZ compliant car which is in fact charged a grand total of... £0 for driving in the ULEZ area

https://twitter.com/JackTMPhipps/status/1379772870038061060

There's speculation on SA that Bailey is intended to be "the winning Conservative candidate for a current Labour marginal constituency in Greater London" after he loses (hopefully) the Mayoral election.