Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:29:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Dido Harding looks like a fucking elf

Started by Chedney Honks, March 05, 2021, 05:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

I can't stand this idiot's actual face. Incompetent elf thief.

seepage

Lvl 18 though. Handy with a short sword.

BlodwynPig

Chedney Honks

Look at how close together that inbred posh cunt's eyes are. Can't get over it.

Jerzy Bondov

Elf is too flattering isn't it? They're usually the sexy ones. She looks like a hobgoblin.

idunnosomename

Thats LADY HARDING to you, plebian

Shes not even called Dido. She's called Diana. Presumably she took that name after the Purcell operetta because it has a veneer of high culture (rather than the Aeneid). Makes Marina Hyde's celebrated pun even less clever

Chedney Honks

What was it, Dido in arrears? Something like that? Something total shit.

imitationleather

I'd been thinking more like bulldog.

Isn't this the kind of thread we're going to need to have a navel-gazing spin-off thread where we discuss whether it's okay?

It's a wonder we don't have more corrupt wives of Tory MPs posting on here.

Ferris

Dido Harding 4: Dido Harder.

A Good Day to Dido Harding.

Bruce W considers rewrite.

Etc

Jerzy Bondov

If I had chosen to take tainted money to be the public face of an obvious embezzlement scam perpetrated on a confused and exhausted public I would be fully prepared for people to call me a fucking elf, hobgoblin, or bulldog.

Ferris

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on March 05, 2021, 11:34:50 AM
If I had chosen to take tainted money to be the public face of an obvious embezzlement scam perpetrated on a confused and exhausted public I would be fully prepared for people to call me a fucking elf, hobgoblin, or bulldog.

Never heard of her to be fair. Just read her wikipedia page. Feel sick now.

Pinball

shiftwork2

£37 bn over 2 years making 'no measurable difference'.  £600 per person and 'no measurable difference'.

She was still combative on the radio this morning.  If I had been responsible for that I would have gone off Beachy Head.

Something there about misplaced self-confidence and how dangerous it can be.  Private education, Oxford, and an inability to admit failure or show humility.  Nothing new.

Pinball

I don't care what she looks like. I do care that incompetent well-connecteds get the best jobs despite being incompetent and technically illiterate.