Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:36:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wrestling 2021: The Big Thread Machine

Started by madhair60, March 07, 2021, 08:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Hello here is Nu Grap Thread. AEW Revolution tonight!!!

new thread nash

Mobius

Looking forward to Brock Lesnar debuting in AEW.

Deanjam

Looking forward to Gangrel debuting in the AEW.

Ja'moke

Quote from: Deanjam on March 07, 2021, 09:00:16 PM
Looking forward to Gangrel debuting in the AEW.

That happened at the last AEW PPV!

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Wentworth Smith on March 07, 2021, 08:38:20 PM
Won't be as good as this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_zPH3u65H8

It'll be as good as this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIBl7VQw6sQ&ab_channel=DaleMartinPromotions

Bucks to retain.

Private Party to win the Rumble tag team battle royal

Darby and Sting to win

Hangman to win

Chuck and Orange to win

Scorpio Sky to win the ladder match

Kenny to retain

Ryo to win the women's title. She's not travelling in the pandemic to lose.

BeardFaceMan

Quote from: Ja'moke on March 07, 2021, 09:02:31 PM

It's not very often that cameos get a pop from me but that one did.

BRen

Looking forward to Batista debuting in AEW.

boki

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on March 07, 2021, 09:08:42 PM
Scorpio Sky to win the ladder match
I'd agree that it really feels like it's building to this, and I think he's going to turn heel in the process. I noticed a week or two ago that when he won a squash match that he came across a little bit that way at the end.

BeardFaceMan

Plus they put him on commentary to heel it up too, and with the SCU stip that they break up next time they lose it does feel like theyre getting ready to push Sky solo.

Deanjam

Quote from: Ja'moke on March 07, 2021, 09:02:31 PM

Dammit! That's what happens when I don't buy these shows.

Ja'moke

Quote from: Deanjam on March 07, 2021, 11:54:55 PM
Dammit! That's what happens when I don't buy these shows.

Haha, yep, he popped up in the Elite Deletion match alongside Hurricane.

Moribunderast

Bahaha, the ladder match involves people trying to grab a literal brass ring. Too cute by half, boys. Some of the jabs at WWE are fun but I don't want them leaning too heavily into that, especially altering a PPV match to get a gag in.

Hyped for this show. Reckon Shida vs. Mizunami is a dark horse to steal the show.

Ja'moke

They've confirmed Rebel is out of the tag match because Britt brought a doctor's note (signed by herself... she's a doctor haha). So Britt is getting a new partner...

It's not Zelina because she's live on Twitch right now. Could they have brought Maki Itoh over on short notice?

Mobius

Watching the Buy In on Youtube and someone just donated $50

WHY

Mobius

Gurke and Hare

This has now gone on so long that it's funny again.

Mobius

Moribunderast

Enjoyed the pre-show match with the Maki Itoh surprise making me really happy. Awesome Tag Title match just then. Surprised no Sammy.

Gurke and Hare

Yeah, I had Sammy to take out Wardlow as he tried to hand the ring over.

Tag team battle royal!

Mobius

Ain't seen these Bear guys before... I like it

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Mobius on March 08, 2021, 01:41:21 AM
Ain't seen these Bear guys before... I like it

Yeah, they've been doing great business on Dark.

That was a lot of fun, and the title shot should be great.

Moribunderast

Phenomenal ending to that Battle Royale! Fenix, PAC, Silver and Jungle Boy are all unreal. Thought the match itself was good and showed how insanely deep the AEW tag roster is. So many match-ups I'd like to see.

We're going to get PAC/Fenix vs. Young Bucks coming up... that will be glorious.

Moribunderast

Also loving the additional crowd presence because you can finLly see who's getting over. Jurassic Express are mega-over, as is John Silver. Bear Country seemed to get a good pop and you can see how they'd be a cult favourite.

Good video package for the Women's match.

Moribunderast

Really good match there but they over-egged the nearfalls towards the end. Interesting post-match. Does Britt have a stable or are we just setting up a multi-woman match? I'd be kinda down for a Britt/Reba/Maki/Nyla faction.

Gurke and Hare

I wouldn't guess what the outcome of that post-match will be but it's great to see them setting up lots of potential stories for the women.

Ja'moke

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on March 08, 2021, 02:38:36 AM
I wouldn't guess what the outcome of that post-match will be but it's great to see them setting up lots of potential stories for the women.

Six woman tag for Dynamite surely.

Moribunderast

Hangman/Hardy was fine. Loved the post-match feel good moment with Dark Order. I don't know if Page necessarily needs to "join" or lead Dark Order but just being friends with them is very sweet.

Okay, Ladder match time. I'm beginnings to wonder if the surprise entrant for that match is also Paul Wight's scoop?