Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:15:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Farage for £60

Started by Butchers Blind, March 07, 2021, 08:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Conkers says 'He really didn't foresee something like this happening? :crylaugh:'

Oh, Conkers. We need to have a talk about grifters.

SteveDave

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: SteveDave on March 09, 2021, 02:09:24 PM
This is how you do it without doing it

https://twitter.com/hassan_akkad/status/1369180389462450176?s=20

Haha! That's great. So, there are limits to what he'll say for money after all.

Paul Calf

I won't be able to get him to say 'I'm wanking for coins' then? Shame.

Sebastian Cobb

I'll say that for 60 quid if you like.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 09, 2021, 01:48:12 PM
check out this dunce

https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/status/1369268356457652228

lol owned somehow by giving him money and saying some meaningless babble

the beige centre's idea of bantz

Head Gardener

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Head Gardener on March 09, 2021, 05:59:56 PM
Mark Radcliffe for £22.50 seems cheap https://www.cameo.com/radclm43

Yay! Thanks. I have been trying for days to think of who it was that said he was in Skrewdriver before they were racist. I knew if I waited long enough, the CaB hivemind would deliver. Now I have to remember which thread it is where this is relevant information.

evilcommiedictator

Guardian/Observer luvvies showing true class solidarity by giving Nige money

Cuellar

Do these complete cretins never fucking learn.

The Dog

Stroke - £50
Fetch Stick/Ball - £100
Full Pet Experience - £200/day

PM me if interested.

Johnny Yesno

I'd pay you £50 if you could cause Farage to have a stroke.

AliasTheCat

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on March 10, 2021, 06:45:15 PM
I'd pay you £50 if you could cause Farage to have a stroke.
Don't worry, I'm sure he's only days away from unveiling his Only Fans account.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on March 09, 2021, 06:03:14 PMYay! Thanks. I have been trying for days to think of who it was that said he was in Skrewdriver before they were racist.

You, apparently, having just been beaten to it by Ballad. :-)

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on March 09, 2021, 06:03:14 PMI knew if I waited long enough, the CaB hivemind would deliver. Now I have to remember which thread it is where this is relevant information.

Googling Mark Radcliffe Skrewdriver site:cookdandbombd.co.uk brings up lots of results that I can't be arsed to look at; that was just the first hit.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on March 11, 2021, 01:35:27 AM
You, apparently, having just been beaten to it by Ballad. :-)

Hahaha, fuck. Confirmation that I've turned into one of those old timers that repeats themselves over and over and has no memory of it.

QuoteGoogling Mark Radcliffe Skrewdriver site:cookdandbombd.co.uk brings up lots of results that I can't be arsed to look at; that was just the first hit.

But your link mentions Suggs, which reminded me of why I was trying to think of Radcliffe in the first place:

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,85487.0.html

Case solved, detetcive. Many thanks.

Dusty Substance

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 09, 2021, 01:48:12 PM
check out this dunce

https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/status/1369268356457652228

lol owned somehow by giving him money and saying some meaningless babble

I saw this doing the rounds on Twitter and genuinely don't understand why she thinks it's so funny.

Am I right in assuming what she made Farage say is some sort of code or metaphor? Is the "black moments" line meant to be a racist dog whistle?

I don't get it at all, but she seems pretty pleased with handing over sixty quid to Happy Shopper Mosley, so I hope it was worth it.

Cuellar

It really is shit isn't it. Morons in the replies going "omg I cannot BELIEVE he said that!!!"

Said WHAT? Christ.

Fambo Number Mive

£63 is a lot of money to most people, they'd balk at spending it on a message from a celeb they like. Yet CC gave it to a celeb she hates. Maybe to her it doesn't seem like a lot of money. Even throwing the money down an actual drain would have been more ethical than giving it to Farage.

frajer

She would have been better burning it like a low-budget KLF.

Butchers Blind

Money for jam. Maybe we should set up a CaB account. All your favourites from the webs No1 phimosis and bald hangout.
Message for an ill relative? "Ha Ha. Dead soon" etc.

Butchers Blind

idunnosomename

christ. if i can get travel from the north to the capital and accom for a jolly with a mate, and just suffer one pint telling frogface he's a cunt, id do it

mothman

Also, this is a must register. It would be awful if loads of people were forecasted to attend but none did.

https://twitter.com/tim_burgess/status/1394020567943204873?s=21

idunnosomename

ed balls is on his way

DrGreggles

As is Gettifer Kun-Artsicant.

H-O-W-L

The only good one of these I've seen is when they got him to recite Among Us and Poggers and Sneed memes, clearly baffling him as he glanced around nervously while letting the words escape his throat, like he was worried he was actually openly swearing fealty to the Reich via code. Even then the person who did it was a cunt for giving him money.

easytarget

Quote from: Butchers Blind on March 09, 2021, 12:12:02 AM
£75 now! Regretting not getting in at that low entry price.
This is exactly like that Cryptocurrency thread that I don't understand.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 16, 2021, 10:46:45 PM
christ. if i can get travel from the north to the capital and accom for a jolly with a mate, and just suffer one pint telling frogface he's a cunt, id do it

Nope. Too much effort for that fascist cunt. I reckon as soon as you slagged him, there's be some way of denying you your prize.

Paul Calf

Quote from: frajer on March 07, 2021, 09:15:38 PM
His Cameo bio:

QuoteThey call me Mr Brexit... some people say I am controversial, and I couldn't care less. Other people say there goes that braying anus, I'd pay him £60.00 to shut his fucking gob for once. Could not care less.

"So if people think it does bother me, or that they're getting one over on me, or that it might be a good way of riling me, they could literally not be further from the truth. I do not give a fucking shit either way."