Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:51:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Farage for £60

Started by Butchers Blind, March 07, 2021, 08:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Quote from: Butchers Blind on March 09, 2021, 12:12:02 AM£75 now! Regretting not getting in at that low entry price.

I'm out. Was willing to go to £74.26p but this is extortion.

New page Nidge for sixty twat.

Catalogue Trousers

He's currently doing a tour of American venues trying to convince them of what a hell of a guy he is. His gig at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott last night managed a mighty attendance of 21 people.

Tickets are free, by the way.

frajer

PUPPET SHOW
AND NIGEL FARAGGE

Paul Calf

Quote from: Catalogue Trousers on May 18, 2021, 01:04:28 PM
He's currently doing a tour of American venues trying to convince them of what a hell of a guy he is. His gig at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott last night managed a mighty attendance of 21 people.

I know. I've booked four for Dallas on Thursday night.

But I've just realised that I won't be able to make it, being four and a half thousand miles away.

Paul Calf

Cuellar

Seems like the source for that is that guy on twitter who did the obviously fake 'British ocuple who live in Europe and voted Brexit and their idiot son' twitter thing.

So could well be bollocks.

Captain Z

Quote from: SpiderChrist on May 18, 2021, 03:59:27 PM
$20 a pop now

I grabbed a ticket when they were free, I'm happy to sell it on for $15.

SpiderChrist

Bleeding Kansas

steve98

Quote from: Captain Z on May 18, 2021, 04:10:34 PM
I grabbed a ticket when they were free, I'm happy to sell it on for $15.

Whaaat? That's OUTRAGEOUS!! How dare you?!

Paul Calf

Captain Z's antisocial profteering and treachery will not be forgotten when Nigel is in #10 and we're trading with the world again.