Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:38:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Things that happened offscreen that you'd like to see onscreen

Started by notjosh, March 13, 2021, 08:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Robocop (robotic police officer) eating his baby food. Can his big, clunky hands even pick up a spoon, or does someone else have to feed him?

Sebastian Cobb

It's a paste, they could probably just hose it in. Dispensing it into cups from a table-height tap didn't really make sense.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

studpuppet

Post-credits scene for every James Bond film showing a hastily re-purposed school sports hall with henchman wives being lead up and down the rows of corpses.

bomb_dog

An tSaoi

Batman hitch-hiking back to Gotham after he climbs out of the pit.

Fambo Number Mive

The 211 that causes Murphy and Lewis to pursue the Boddicker gang, and Joe and Emil
Spoiler alert
getting out of jail
[close]
thanks to Dick Jones. Also how the couple running the shop get rid of the
Spoiler alert
armed robber that Robocop knocked into a freezer
[close]
. Did they send a second unit and ambulance to pick him up?

In Robocop 2 - how the city recovers after Robocop 2
Spoiler alert
kills loads of people
[close]

Mr Freeze carrying out some more diamond robberies (montage) before he first meets Batman and Robin in the film of the same name. It would make the film longer but might be interesting. There's plenty of stuff that could be cut out.

Mad Max - be interesting to learn more about the MFP. See Nightrider breaking out of the Sun City MFP station, for example. Of course Mad Max was limited by its budget.

What happens between Batman and Vicki Vale after Batman (1989), could be at the beginning of Batman Returns.

Blumf

mothman

He's have to supply a Batsignature, and choose a Batpin.

phantom_power

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on April 04, 2021, 12:06:16 AM
It's a paste, they could probably just hose it in. Dispensing it into cups from a table-height tap didn't really make sense.

Yeah I just assumed it was fed him while he was asleep in his chair, and the waste disposal was probably done there as well

I would like to see Steve Rogers sneaking onto the bench at the end of Avengers: End Game so that Sam could find him there. Seems like a silly thing for an old super hero to bother to do

Icehaven

How Mulder and Scully got back to America from Antarctica in the X Files film. I've only seen it once years ago but I remember seeing them escape from some underground bunker in a frozen wasteland then in the next scene they're safely back at the FBI offices with no explanation of how they got there. I might have misremembered this but I'm sure there were people chasing them too so they must have either given up or been remarkably inept.