Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:31:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Glinner: Arty Morty and the Glinfinite Transness: The Hateful 8th

Started by madhair60, March 15, 2021, 01:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jumblegraws

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 18, 2021, 06:55:55 PM
Alright, subscriber
Stand with J.K. Rowling, baby
You know the mess we're in

Keep Rowling Rowling Rowling Rowling

Now I know y'all ladies be pissing in here
But G.L.I.N.N.E.R. is right here
"females" in the lavs let me look down there
You might not care, but real women care
XX XY: biological sex
You wont get your kicks with your dirty lady dicks
So you think you're a woman punk
Fuck OFF shut UP
get outta here cunt
while I fuck my life up
We got the Substack, so suck it, @jack
Staniland question, never ever hear a comeback
Okay, groomer, laughin' at my shit memes
The lit memes Sian likes in the livestreams

With apologies to idunnosomename

idunnosomename

fun fact: Fred Durst is only two years younger than are graham

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: Blumf on March 17, 2021, 04:20:41 PM
Oh wow!

https://twitter.com/Robin_Askwith/status/1370484589798559761

That photograph is incredible. It begs so many questions, yet no amount of answers could ever do it justice.

Also, last night Askwith retweeted a promo for Micky Dolenz's forthcoming album of Michael Nesmith covers. He knows how to use Twitter as a force for good.

TommyTurnips

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on March 18, 2021, 07:17:22 PM
Surely the tune for an angry distant man and disinterested rowling would be Stan.

Teas gone cold, I'm wondering why
Got out of racecar bed at all...

Writes itself.

Dear Jo, I wrote you but you still ain't @ing. I left my facebook, twitter and my substack full of vile prattling.
I tweeted you twice back in July, I guess you turned off replies. Since then I got booted for my terfy lies.
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up, how's Harry Potter? My wife left me too, now I'm a race car bed squatter.
If I create a puppet, guess what imma call it, imma name it Ralph.
I read about your muggle backlash too, that's an issue. I had a friend who got banned over some issue about healthy breast tissue.
Anyways, hope you get this JK, I'm impressed, I want you as a guest, on "the mess we're in", this is Glin.

Kankurette

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 18, 2021, 06:55:55 PM
Alright, subscriber
Stand with J.K. Rowling, baby
You know the mess we're in

Now I know y'all ladies be pissing in here
But G.L.I.N.N.E.R. is right here
"females" in the lavs let me look down there
You might not care, but real women care
XX XY: biological sex
You wont get your kicks with your dirty lady dicks
So you think you're a woman punk
Fuck OFF shut UP
get outta here cunt
while I fuck my life up
If Glinner says 'trans' two more times, that's 46 'trans' in this transphobic rhyme.
Quote from: dead-ced-dead on March 18, 2021, 11:12:24 AM
It's ironic that they keep using The Handmaid's Tale, considering just how supportive Margaret Atwood is of trans rights.
Atwood is a bit cranky and a bit Yer Da at times, but one thing she is not is transphobic. If I was her and TERFs kept comparing themselves to Offred and co, I'd be really irritated.

JamesTC

Great bit of journalism from Glinner yesterday. He embedded a tweet and then made a Scooby Doo meme. The Pulitzer prize board won't know what hit them when they see it.

riotinlagos

Graham teased this on the last podcast, can't wait!

'Oh we've got a fun new character coming up, he's the Last Gender Unbender. I will be... he's a kind of magician who kind of breaks through the spell and tells people what is really going on, so look out for him.'

Cuellar

frajer

Quote from: riotinlagos on March 19, 2021, 12:33:46 PM
Graham teased this on the last podcast, can't wait!

'Oh we've got a fun new character coming up, he's the Last Gender Unbender. I will be... he's a kind of magician who kind of breaks through the spell and tells people what is really going on, so look out for him.'

JK I done a magician too. JK. JK!

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

yeah Glinner that's neither fun nor new is it, it's just going to be you doing a silly voice and saying everything you already say, perhaps while wearing a sparkly cape

unless sparkles are too "gender-bendy" for an adult human male to wear now

you've already transformed yourself from a well-known creator of a cherished TV sitcom to a Twitter-poisoned madman banned from the very platform responsible for his metamorphosis, any other attempt at magic would be worthless at this point

madhair60

god, if he puts on a little costume with like a wizard hat, I will full-on piss myself laughing

GoblinAhFuckScary

Never trust anyone that uses the expression 'what's going on' now.

Dayraven

Is that an Avatar: The Last Airbender reference?

(A cartoon which makes no big deal about how the protagonist's past reincarnations have been of different genders.)

Cold Meat Platter

Between Toast of London and, ahem, The Last Gender Unbender I think we can now safely conclude that all the great character names in Ted were Arthur Mathews' doing alone.

Famous Mortimer

Jack should make Glinner do a bunch of increasingly stupid things to get his account back, like those 419 scam-baiters used to do.

Jumblegraws

It's just going to be a rip-off of the "Reality" character from South Park, isn't it?

Mr Trumpet

Quote from: Dayraven on March 19, 2021, 01:07:58 PM
Is that an Avatar: The Last Airbender reference?

(A cartoon which makes no big deal about how the protagonist's past reincarnations have been of different genders.)

I look forward to him shaving his head and daubing himself with blue paint to make the TRAs look foolish

frajer

I think it'll be more like "Okay now it's time for the Last Gender Unbender."

*Graham pauses to put on a conical hat, continues to spout exactly the same shit as before*

JaDanketies

god can you imagine if the Last Gender Unbender was riotously funny and it brought him back to success

sevendaughters

very on the nose piece from McSweeneys about 'transitioning so you can be good at women's sports' that imo is basically a sensible argument against TERFs
https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/guys-i-swear-im-only-transitioning-so-i-can-cheat-at-girls-sports

Kankurette

frajer

Suppose he's got to do something to prove to Substack he's worth their investment.

Graham Linehan, the Journalist Wizard who Tells It Like It Is. "Break The Spell!"

Fucking hell.

oh god the trans people in sport thing is so ridiculous

just let them compete as their chosen gender ffs

1) only about 1% of the population are transgender
2) cis people come in all shapes and sizes anyway
3) all competitive martial arts divisions are based on weight
4) if your team is losing because of one person on the other team, you're a shit manager/coach with shit players
5) NO CIS MAN IS GOING TO TRANSITION JUST TO DOMINATE THE FAMOUSLY LUCRATIVE AND PRESTIGIOUS WORLD OF WOMEN'S SPORTS

just let them play.

Thursday

Do Glinner and terf crowd ever speak up  much for Caster Semenya, the Cis Woman who has naturally higher levels of testosterone and so is told she has to take testosterone reducing drugs to compete in certain events??? I'm sure they must do right?

No, they don't talk about intersex people because they very inconveniently disprove the notion of gender as a binary concept based solely on chromosomes