Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:53:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

You know who I fancy? (Who isn't just some random woman who will feel stalked?)

Started by Retinend, March 16, 2021, 09:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retinend

I actually don't fancy anyone because I strongly disagree with that kind of thing.

[Thread rules: don't be massive creeps and stop posting random women from Twitter etc

Edited - BAdamin]

Barry Admin

Can you guys not be massive creeps and quit posting random women from Twitter etc?

Mr_Simnock

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Gemius Army

I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit it, but I rather have a thing for Queen Victoria, always have.

I mean, look at that! You can almost see a flash of her ankles, the little tease!

Retinend

Sonny_Jim

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lemming

Quote from: Gemius Army on March 16, 2021, 12:25:52 PM
I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit it, but I rather have a thing for Queen Victoria, always have.

Funny you should mention that - I was looking at some colourised photos of London at the turn of the 20th Century earlier, and couldn't help but notice this little minx in the background (I've circled her in red):

phwooaaaaar
cor, i'd give her one
don't know about you lads but i'd be in there
phwuuuuoooooaaaaaaar
i'd like to get a bit of that
(waggling tongue, making obscene noise, shaking head rapidly as if stuffing face into imaginary tits)
dont know about you lads but i'd SORT HER OUT
wuoooorrrgh
know what i mean lads?

At least, I think that's a woman in the picture. Hard to tell. Either way, PHWOAAAAAR

JaDanketies

Phoebe Bridgers.

is it a coincidence that so many successful female musicians are attractive (and male musicians too for that matter)? Like there's no doubt that Christina Aguilera has a good voice and a lot of innate musical talent, but would she have made it if she didn't look like that?

Lemming playing fast and loose with the new rules there

pigamus

Problem is, to refute that theory you'd have to name the successful ones who aren't attractive. It's a trap!

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: Lemming on March 16, 2021, 12:54:00 PM
Funny you should mention that - I was looking at some colourised photos of London at the turn of the 20th Century earlier, and couldn't help but notice this little minx in the background (I've circled her in red):

phwooaaaaar
cor, i'd give her one
don't know about you lads but i'd be in there
phwuuuuoooooaaaaaaar
i'd like to get a bit of that
(waggling tongue, making obscene noise, shaking head rapidly as if stuffing face into imaginary tits)
dont know about you lads but i'd SORT HER OUT
wuoooorrrgh
know what i mean lads?

At least, I think that's a woman in the picture. Hard to tell. Either way, PHWOAAAAAR

THIS REPLY IS STAIN ON ALL HUMANITY, REMOVE IT NOW BEFORE THE ENTIRE FORUM IS CANCELLED, IT IS DRIPPING WITH HATE

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: JaDanketies on March 16, 2021, 12:55:41 PM

is it a coincidence that so many successful female musicians are attractive (and male musicians too for that matter)? Like there's no doubt that Christina Aguilera has a good voice and a lot of innate musical talent, but would she have made it if she didn't look like that?

Pop musicians, not a surprise at all. It's a visual medium as much as anything these days, and has always been partly about pin-up potential. I think it matters less for male musicians though, I mean Lewis Capaldi and Ed Sheeran are arguably the two biggest male pop stars in the world. And the biggest rock bands aren't exactly filled with Leonardo Dicaprio lookalikes.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Rachel Khoo, tv chef is very beautiful, though the fake world of domestic bliss built around her gives the programmes a sort of fantastical quality. Sterile pastel colours, over-contrasted primaries, spotless aprons, impossibly perfect cakes. Be great if there were segments where she hawked up phlegm into a sink and stubbed her toe on a table leg and stuff like us mortals.

pigamus

The girl from the 'Unimpressed-looking girl in club with bloke shouting in her ear' meme that I've been seeing on Twitter all day. If you've seen it you'll know the one I mean - not sure if memes meet the eligibility criteria so I won't post the picture.

vainsharpdad

Always thought Rachel Khoo, Alexa Chung and Daisy Lowe looked vaguely similar. In a nice way.

Retinend

What's more, they all vaguely look like my sister, and so I'd like to add the rule that they no longer be mentioned in my thread, thank-you very much.

pigamus

vainsharpdad

Quote from: Retinend on March 16, 2021, 06:03:38 PM
What's more, they all vaguely look like my sister, and so I'd like to add the rule that they no longer be mentioned in my thread, thank-you very much.

Jpegz Plz.

Mr_Simnock

Listening to music on youtube earlier, in the suggestions side list was 'Gypsys, Tramps and Thieves' a Cher song that used to get played a lot years ago in a local pub (that's now gone) when I was a teenager, the old juke box that was playing it was full of that type of stuff. Forgot just how much Cher could mesmerise me with her voice and looks.

Blue Jam

Yaaaaaaay! #JeSuisPervy

Got a friend who really fancies Idris Elba. I didn't really get it as I've always found him a bit too bulked-up, a bit hulking. I was wrong- in motion he's so damn graceful. It's that Sean Connery Walk Like A Panther thing. Also that Daniel Craig thing where he looks much better in motion than in stills. Would be a good Bond then, I guess!

Idris in motion:

monkfromhavana

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 18, 2021, 05:37:19 PM
Yaaaaaaay! #JeSuisPervy

Got a friend who really fancies Idris Elba. I didn't really get it as I've always found him a bit too bulked-up, a bit hulking. I was wrong- in motion he's so damn graceful. It's that Sean Connery Walk Like A Panther thing. Also that Daniel Craig thing where he looks much better in motion than in stills. Would be a good Bond then, I guess!

Idris in motion:

I think I would love a good cuddle from Idris, much in the same way that Jeremy wants a cuddle from Big Suze's "hunk of monk".

Neomod

pigamus

Quote from: Neomod on March 19, 2021, 04:06:30 PM
Her croque madame's looked scrumptious

Oh Jesus, you can't say that kind of stuff in this thread anymore

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: monkfromhavana on March 19, 2021, 02:46:34 PM
I think I would love a good cuddle from Idris, much in the same way that Jeremy wants a cuddle from Big Suze's "hunk of monk".

I think they should make him the next Bond, would give that franchise a shot in the arm for sure. Talking of bond films I had forgot that Michelle Yeoh was in Tomorrow Never Dies. I'm a bit like BlueJam with Idris, pictures of her don't seem to do much for me but when she is on screen I don't look anywhere else, she really captivates me, she seems to have this strong yet graceful way of carrying herself on screen.

Neomod

Quote from: pigamus on March 19, 2021, 04:19:17 PM
Oh Jesus, you can't say that kind of stuff in this thread anymore

But they are....

Bloody health and safety lot etc.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 18, 2021, 05:37:19 PM
Idris in motion:

"Able was I ere I saw Elba"

Speaking of dancing actors, Sam Rockwell rocks well.

I learned to dance by copying him and it certainly tended to draw admiration from onlookers - unfortunately, I had to get pissed as a newt to dance in public, so I was in no fit state to do anything about it.

pigamus