Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:29:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, your access to this site is not possible at this time

Started by An tSaoi, March 16, 2021, 07:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An tSaoi

I'm on the boots website, of all things, getting a message that says:

"Sorry, your access to this site is not possible at this time.

What happened?
Request was blocked by the security rules
Your IP: [my IP]
Proxy IP: [a different number]
Incident ID: 801000320174367397-356652765757376526

Please quote incident ID: 801000320174367397-356652765757376526"

I tried another website, can't remember what, and got a similar message. And a forum that wouldn't let me log in, because my IP is banned. I'm not using a proxy, just my regular vodafone internet.

Has my IP been blacklisted or something? I haven't been looking up al-qaeda instructions or nowt. Most sites are working fine.

An tSaoi

Thanks, but do you know what's gone wrong in the first place?

Edit: I've just installed Opera and it's automatically opened up my settings and made itself my default browser. Cunts. Anyway, let's see how it goes.

I've turned on the VPN, and now boots has me in a virtual queue. They're getting me to click pictures of taxis. Never had to do that before.

Well it's working anyway. Cheers.

Jesus, the internet looks weird without Night Reader.

Am I a hacker now?

olliebean

Probably means vodafone have given you an IP that's recently been used by someone else for dodgy stuff. You could try turning your router off and on again, and see if they give you a new IP and if that makes any difference.

Chedney Honks

Seems you've been banned for buying cheap sannie pads and doing I don't know what with them :(

canadagoose

You could maybe contact Boots and let them know? There might be a significant block of Voda's Irish IP addresses that were added to their blocklist in error.