Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:46:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stupid conspiraloon twats in Manchester

Started by Kankurette, March 22, 2021, 02:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: Kankurette on April 20, 2021, 05:50:35 PM
I've seen similar in my area and they're called the Manchester Collective. Nasty pieces of work. I took photos and reported them to a couple of activist groups. Did the ones you saw have bees on them? The Manchester Collective made a point of using bees because of people getting the bee tattoo after the bombing, they were sneering about virtue signalling. They claimed to be some kind of working class solidarity group but they're fash. James Goddard is behind them and he's a fairly big name far right activist.
I can't remember whether they had bees or not - was quite a while ago now, might have even been before the bombing. The whole 'Manchester Collective' thing is news to me, but I'm not entirely surprised by it.

Kankurette

If you put up racist stickers in a predominantly Asian area, you deserve to get your head kicked in.

The Manchester Collective had such charming slogans as 'never trust a lefty with your kids', 'free Tommy Robinson', 'love your people, protect your race' and 'diversity is division'. I think one of their lot lives near me because I've seen stickers on a lamp post outside my house and on lamp posts on the estate I walk through to get to the GP surgery.

More news on them here: https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/tag/manchester-collective/

Goddard's website: https://jamesgoddard.org/introducing-the-manchester-collective/

The Manchester Collectives aims are as follows:

– inspire locally organised activism in opposition to left wing extremism.
– educate the general, apolitical public of the dangers of left wing extremism and provide advice on how to detect warning signs of communist and anarchist radicalisation.
– shift the Overton window away from its perceived current position of imbalance to the Left.
– help improve the image and reputation of right wing activists in general.
– encourage the shifting of the focus of our criticisms inwardly for greater, more mature, lasting change.
– restore political balance in general to avoid more polarisation caused by Brexit and begin the healing process of this once great nation.
– unite the right under counter communism/anti-anarchism. Leftist activists unite best under anti-fascism, but why? Well it is our theory that it's because they don't actually have to say what they are for (which often they don't actually know themselves) which causes internal conflict. They all know what they are against though and that's anything they perceive as even slightly resembling Fascism. Fair enough we can play that game too.