Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:27:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

!!!VOTE!!! Round Three - ClaudiusMaximus vs jutl !!!VOTE!!!

Started by ClaudiusMaximus, July 10, 2005, 06:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jutl

and here is the psd (unflattened, still colour and bigger 7.5Mb).

fanny splendid

jutl

Quote from: "fanny splendid"Heh, I love the description.

Oh by the way Fanny, CaB's back up.

fanny splendid

Shit, is it?

I haven't e-mailed jutl, yet. I'll just go and do it now!

smoker

fanny splendid

No.

I bumped into him in a bar in Berlin last night, and he mentioned that this month there would be a full moon at some point, so I said I would e-mail him when C&B was back up.

smoker

see? that's what i told fanny but he wouldn't believe me, he says that everyone's still in dorset

dorset

Quote from: "smoker"see? that's what i told fanny but he wouldn't believe me, he says that everyone's still in dorset

Fuck off.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Mediocre Rich

I was in Dorset this morning, but I became tired of it's insults so I'm currently being polite in Hampshire.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

splattermac

Just coincidence or is your mong related to the irish crisp 'Tayto'?

Taytos are a mighty crisp indeed. It's cheese and onion flavouring on an industrial scale.

So thickly dusted in flavouring are their crisps that you could be mistaken in thinking you were eating the wings of the cheese and onion moth.

ccab

Lovely coherent match. Can someone update the thread title with vote caption? Cheers.

Cerys

It has to be Jutl.  The Peppard moth was inspired.

wasp_f15ting

sore bottom mum

Jutl's first one and the computer gamey shots were brilliant. But I have a minor aversion to George Bush mongs of any kind (and I couldn't work out if Jutl was being ironic). I also support West Ham, so the bubbles one got my trousers twitching.

Claudius

jutl

Quote from: "sore bottom mum"(and I couldn't work out if Jutl was being ironic).

Warmonger.

fanny splendid