Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,400
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:05:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Is the McVities Gold bar a minor confection?

Started by Bernice, March 28, 2021, 05:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

Sellotape a bunch of penguins to the bottom of a Dyson hoover and fill your bath with tea. Get in the bath so that your lower lip is below the surface and your upper lip is above it. Put the row of penguin bars parallel to your lips and turn on the Dyson, then start sucking the sides of the penguin bars.

steve98

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on June 09, 2021, 04:59:33 PM
Sellotape a bunch of penguins to the bottom of a Dyson hoover and fill your bath with tea. Get in the bath so that your lower lip is below the surface and your upper lip is above it. Put the row of penguin bars parallel to your lips and turn on the Dyson, then start sucking the sides of the penguin bars.

I'm afraid I stopped when I read the words "Dyson hoover". Anyone who uses the word "Hoover" when they should be using the words vacuum cleaner has no business offering suction advice to anyone.

Video Game Fan 2000

Dyson air-based shite inhalation product.

Video Game Fan 2000

Don't google Dyson Hoover, btw. That's your dads secret pseudonym for the videos he makes. 

steve98

That's as maybe, but at least there's no videos of him in a bath of tea sucking-off Penguins (Like there (probably) is of your Mum.)

Video Game Fan 2000

That's not my mum, that's me (she was filming it)

steve98

Yeah, well let's hope no-one reports her to Child-line (FREE-PHONE 0800 1111)

seepage

The Victorians were dead against dunking even a plain digestive, God knows what they'd have made of all this.

Video Game Fan 2000

So scandalous the idea of chocolate coating was that they used to make little skirts for your wrists to eat biscuits with

Chedney Honks

had a bounty soft bake cookie 2nite.

Ver avg confection imo, not enuff choc and coconot. Just tasted like biscuit but not properly cooked.