Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:31:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I can’t think of a single project you have done without Ricky Gervais

Started by Replies From View, March 30, 2021, 07:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

If you have done any work without Ricky Gervais then it's about time you tell us because it seems scant from here, bubbles.

GMTV

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on March 31, 2021, 12:48:38 PM
what about The Office (UK ver)

You employed him extensively on that as "fat consultant", and you know it.  Stop trying to blind me with science!!

Replies From View

Quote from: GMTV on March 31, 2021, 12:50:03 PM
Plan a solo album but just never seem to get round to it.

HAHA A PUN BECAUSE IN THE PAST YOU HAVE REVEALED THE TITLE OF THIS VENTURE AS "ROUND TO IT", HARKING BACK TO THE FATNESS OF RICKY GERVAIS WHOM YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF WORKING AWAY FROM

not impressed  >:-(

popcorn

Quote from: Replies From View on March 31, 2021, 01:00:51 PM
You employed him extensively on that as "fat consultant", and you know it.  Stop trying to blind me with science!!

I'm talking about the original UK ver. (not US ver.)

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on March 31, 2021, 01:04:41 PM
I'm talking about the original UK ver. (not US ver.)

smart arse

who do you propose was leaving a woman stranded within a flight of stairs in a wheelchair

that man there was your colleague the whole time and stop trying to butter the pudding

Replies From View

So that's yet another project you haven't done without Ricky Gervais, essentially

You knew it was wrong so you tried to cover it up by lying, right

GMTV

Quote from: Replies From View on March 31, 2021, 01:02:12 PM
HAHA A PUN BECAUSE IN THE PAST YOU HAVE REVEALED THE TITLE OF THIS VENTURE AS "ROUND TO IT", HARKING BACK TO THE FATNESS OF RICKY GERVAIS WHOM YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF WORKING AWAY FROM

not impressed  >:-(

Too scared to do it and include the diss track I've always dreamt of

Replies From View

popcorn

Quote from: Replies From View on April 01, 2021, 08:51:13 AM
So that's yet another project you haven't done without Ricky Gervais, essentially

Are you talking about The Office (US ver.?)

US ver. is remake of UK ver. original.

UK ver. = original

Replies From View

look here, makeshift

you know fair and square that you have lived in the shadow of Ricky Gervais for all of your adult life.  Twist it all you like, turn the words on their head and try to parkour your way out of the facts

Well you can only run from the truth for so long, makeshift.  Sooner or later your life will catch up with you.  Has he ever lived as a wholly independent human being:  no he has not.  Has he ever slept on a bed not built by Ricky Gervais:  funnily enough no.

so split tubes mister.  The reality is that you haven't flown the nest.