Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:58:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Twats Day April 1st

Started by Butchers Blind, March 31, 2021, 07:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesTC

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 01, 2021, 07:10:05 PM
The annual BBC round up of news stories that 'seem like April Fool's jokes'

Quote from: BBC9. Mary Poppins star Dick Van Dyke has been seen handing out handfuls of cash in the street. The actor, 95, was seen withdrawing money at a bank and then giving it out in Malibu, California, to people queuing at an organisation that helps those out of work find jobs.

Imagine being privileged and giving money out to needy people. Nah, it must be a hilarious April Fools' joke! Cunts.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote2. The Voice judge Will.i.am has described his diet as "liquitarian", saying that he refuses to chew food on a Monday. He said since Christmas he only eats solid foods on certain days of the week. On the other days, his meals are all blended and he drinks juice every other hour, he told the Table Manners podcast. 

FFS Will.i.am. You.am.cunt

Fambo Number Mive

An April Fool's joke in Thame hasn't gone down very well:

QuoteAn image circulated on the Facebook group Spotted:Thame which was photoshopped to look like a breaking news bulletin that read: 'Coronavirus in Thame tap water - all Thame residents urged to isolate'.

While for some members of the online group it was obvious the picture was an April Fools' Day prank, many slammed it as 'pathetic' and 'sick'.

JamesTC

To be fair, I'm howling at that one.

Echo Valley 2-6809

It's like one of Partridge's throwaway jokes where he has to read a prepared statement of apology half an hour later.

Mobius

bgmnts

Quote"We confirm that it was an April Fool's joke," the clarification read. "You can enjoy the evening by ordering the pizza of your choice."

Cunts

JamesTC

QuoteOne of them said he had "almost had a stroke" after receiving a €466 invoice for 38 pizzas that he had never ordered.

We all get excited about pizza but that is a bit much.

easytarget

metal-archives.com replaced all their pictures of bands with pictures of cats.
I enjoyed that.

Buelligan

Lovely Ash from Novara, she gets endless shit from twittercunts but never lets that dampen her sense of fun.  Heheh.

Quote from: Ash Sarkar@AyoCaesar · Apr 1
Some *personal news* - after 6 amazing years at @novaramedia I'm leaving to take up a position as The Telegraph's new race correspondent!

Keep your eyes peeled for my first piece, an investigation into institutional discrimination against white homeowners from the Home Counties.

Quote from: Fulfillment Robot at EVA01Package@Snack8_8 · Apr 1
That's it. I'm never picking up the Telegraph again

Quote from: The Quiet Part Loud@QuietPartLoud
How to lose even more readers! What a load of shit! Institutional racism of white home owners? Think about what's happening here. Disgusting. Wait till it gets her.

Quote from: Ash Sarkar@AyoCaesar · Apr 2
You should boycott.

Quote from: Mike@Manville54
Such a downgrade for the telegraph as the poison mouth will lose readers

Quote from: Ash Sarkar@AyoCaesar · Apr 1
I think you should launch a boycott to pressure them not to hire me.

https://twitter.com/AyoCaesar/status/1377513510758981632

bgmnts

Creepy af but I slightly love Ash Sarkar and want her to be my partner.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Mobius on April 02, 2021, 10:53:29 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56617049

should get done for this sort of shit.

The hilarious April Fools Joke of thinking your account has been hacked. Clearly they have the same contempt for their customers as for their riders.

thenoise

Much like Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize before (or was it just after) becoming President.

Girls of America, work hard at school and you too could marry a successful man.