Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 10:42:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

MAN MAKES HELICHOCTER

Started by turnstyle, March 31, 2021, 08:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesTC

Quote from: MoreauVasz on April 01, 2021, 08:54:43 AM
534,000 calories according to MFP but, on the plus side, 7300 grammes of protein.

Eat it all on one day and the eat nothing for 212 days.

MoreauVasz

That chocolate isn't even tempered. Brown smears all over the place. His kitchen must look like Bobby Sands' prison cell.

Bernice

Quote from: MoreauVasz on April 01, 2021, 09:12:48 AM
That chocolate isn't even tempered. Brown smears all over the place.

Frasier considers etc.

Retinend

The finish is so uneven it looks like a nobbly turd, and the windows are so half-arsed they look like he used his cock as a brush to paint them on... in cum.

imitationleather

And we wonder why there aren't more shit chocolatiers on the forum.

steve98

Quote from: MoreauVasz on April 01, 2021, 09:12:48 AM
That chocolate isn't even tempered. Brown smears all over the place. His kitchen must look like Bobby Sands' prison cell.

There was no shit on Bobby Sands' cell walls. (Where would it come from, he wasn't eating anything?)... (I suppose friends could have smuggled some in)

Retinend

more like Poo when shit-faced

jobotic

MoreauVasz

Quote from: steve98 on April 01, 2021, 09:37:56 AM
There was no shit on Bobby Sands' cell walls. (Where would it come from, he wasn't eating anything?)... (I suppose friends could have smuggled some in)

There were dirty protests before the hunger strikes.

Butchers Blind

Considering he's been smearing chocolate over that thing, his chef whites are remarkably clean. FAKE.

Quote from: MoreauVasz on April 01, 2021, 10:50:59 AM
There were dirty protests before the hunger strikes.

If there's one thing you could say about Bobby Sands it's that he was thorough. All angles covered.

Fambo Number Mive

No one will buy any pieces of his chocolate flying machine and he will end up spending the next few months eating it piece by piece.

Either that or he just did a massive, massive turd that won't flush and he wants to cover it up.

Inspector Norse

Imagine his face when he finds out it can't fly and he has to go back to the drawing board and start over

idunnosomename

Leonardo da Vinci thinks that literally looks like a fucking big turd you absolute roaster

Echo Valley 2-6809

Anyone done the Curly Wurly bird joke yet?

Replies From View

Quote from: turnstyle on March 31, 2021, 09:16:38 PM

I am angered.  Doesn't even have the skill to vary the shape from time to time.

Look at this.  Custom-made lion wire frame.  That's soil but you could easily use chocolate.

Which takes form as this:

Glebe

Glebe

Jumblegraws

Here's a bit of Amaury Guichon for a palette cleanser

turnstyle

Hold the phone.

In this image, you can see the front of it isn't even finished. You can spot the wax paper proudly on display. Cunt got such a raving chocolate hard on at the prospect of calling the local paper for his 15 minutes of fame he didn't even finish the bastard.

I hope he turns himself in at the local police station, for being a serial twat.

The Dog

Think it has to be tied down like that to stop it flying away. Probably a civil aviation authority requirement.

seepage

He should have made it out of Aero.

Glebe

Cuellar

Butchers Blind

"There's been a Creme Egg spillage on the M20. Call for the Chococopter".

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: turnstyle on April 01, 2021, 12:26:12 PM
Hold the phone.

In this image, you can see the front of it isn't even finished. You can spot the wax paper proudly on display. Cunt got such a raving chocolate hard on at the prospect of calling the local paper for his 15 minutes of fame he didn't even finish the bastard.

I hope he turns himself in at the local police station, for being a serial twat.

I was going to say I slightly regret some of the coarse heat- of-the-moment language I used last night, but that's done it. What a pus-filled cunt that man is and I hope they invent a way to remove his head from his body.