Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,187
  • Total Topics: 106,349
  • Online Today: 798
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:42:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

MAN MAKES HELICHOCTER

Started by turnstyle, March 31, 2021, 08:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Inspector Norse on April 01, 2021, 11:21:57 AM
Imagine his face when he finds out it can't fly and he has to go back to the drawing board and start over

He won't have a face, it'll be smashed to pieces on the rocks below the cliff he got his "mates" to push him and his chococopter from. "CHOCS awaaaay... aaarrghhh!"

RetroRobot

Don't know what the big deal is. I can gurn and squat and push out bigger, but when I take photos of it I'm branded a degenerate.

The Dog

He's made a drone for attracting children. Its actually a major breakthrough from a technical point of view.

Glebe

Kankurette

Quote from: imitationleather on April 01, 2021, 09:36:16 AM
And we wonder why there aren't more shit chocolatiers on the forum.
In both senses.

Glebe

Glebe

Kankurette

It doesn't even have decent decoration! I've seen Thorntons eggs with more effort put into prettying them up.

Replies From View

The surface of the so-called "eggicopter" is absolutely fucking disgusting.  It's the cardboard inner tube from toilet paper mulched up and spread around with bits of manilla envelope.  Nobody on TikTok will be eating that tomorrow or on any other day of the Easter weekend.  What a wasted life that man has led.  I hope he feels deeply shit inside.

idunnosomename

QuoteIt will later be broken up and sold off in pieces to raise additional funds.

I'm sure that will buy the air rescue office a new blister pack of biros

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Dex Sawash

Replies From View

I never egg-spected the "number 2" euphemism to extend to the helicopter franchise.  Imagine the Real Ghostbusters Ecto 2 looking like that.  An even shitter Christmas.

Replies From View

Retinend

Dex Sawash

Cuellar

markburgle

"1500 lbs?? That's a pathetic amount of chocolate!!" etc

Glebe

Quote'Egg, helicopter'

"About halfway through the project I thought 'what have I done here?'," he said.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Kankurette

At least he didn't make Captain Tom.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on April 01, 2021, 11:35:16 AMLook at this.  Custom-made lion wire frame.  That's soil but you could easily use chocolate.