Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:03:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hoping to prevent the purchase of an electric scooter

Started by Norton Canes, March 31, 2021, 09:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

See? Your son has already nearly killed Rambo Fambo!

Icehaven

I've seen so many of these being ridden on roads by people who don't appear to know what a road actually is. Just yesterday I saw one at a crossroads avoid having to either wait at a red light or go up on the pavement to bypass it by simply riding on the other side of the road then zipping across the front of queue he should have been in and joining  the traffic going left, to much beeping of horns from cars obviously not expecting a fucking scooter to suddenly cut in front of them from a direction he shouldn't have been able to come from.
Part of the issue is a lot of dickheads riding them take the fact that there's no firm protocols yet - and no one knows yet whether to treat them like cars, bikes, pedestrians or anything else - to just do whatever the fuck they like. You can't break the rules if there aren't any, or not any being enforced anyway.

pancreas

Do you know what you all sound like?

Boomers.

I don't have one, in case you wanted to impugn me.

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: pancreas on April 16, 2021, 11:37:08 PM
Do you know what you all sound like?

Boomers.

There's about three threads a day here these days that are basically indistinguishable from a Mail Online comments section.

Norton Canes

Yeah I was beginning to wonder if I'd ended up there by mistake.

Surprised no-one's chipped in with 'Well, the heroin turned up yesterday evening, and he's spent most of today in his words "Bezzing up and down on it". He loves it and he's happy. What more can you ask eh.'