Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,574,326
  • Total Topics: 106,599
  • Online Today: 546
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:26:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Litter cunts

Started by poo, March 31, 2021, 09:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

Lowest of the low. Vowed to lamp the next cunt I see drop litter - if they don't pick it up. Genuinely gonna lamp them.

bgmnts

Genuinely want them to die.

poo

Actually lowest of the low probably them sex peadofiles but not far off

canadagoose

Ton of litter cunts around here. I should be used to it, but it's so manky. Just bloody beer cans, chips, seagull shit, dead seagull, dogshit, God-knows-what everywhere. Stick litter louts in bin

Buelligan

It's one of the shite things about lockdown, we get people from the city coming here to walk about in the air and they throw all their shit at the wilderness.  Thinking of painting a sign to the luxury walkers' car park and hanging it over the crevasse.

El Unicornio, mang

I went for a walk along the beach yesterday and it was packed, mostly groups of late teenagers. Wasn't surprised to see pics like this of same beach being reported in the national news yesterday evening when the cunts had all gone home.

I realise part of the problem is the bins getting full really quickly on sunny days but can people not take it home with them?

Rizla

They all need smashed to death, I concur. Dogshit cunts too, the bastards.

Bring back the high-profile celebrity campaign, I say. You never hear hide nor hair from the KBT lot these days.

All Surrogate

When you go for a walk, pick up one piece of litter and bin it properly. I've been trying to do that lately, and I recommend it. Good for your self-esteem, tidies the place a bit, and if some else sees you, they might try it too.

But yes, punching a litter-dopper is so tempting sometimes.

Jittlebags

I reckon about 80% of the human race are shitheads. That's it really.

pigamus

There's actually vast opportunity to get the voting public on your side over this, if Keir Starmer had the imagination. Which he doesn't.

Blinder Data

would happily support massively increased penalties for litter cunts. be more Singapore!

wild camping was obviously big last year. went for a walk in a totally deserted spot in July, came across a piece of tarp filled with empty beer bottles. sadly, "right to roam" and "leave no trace" means "free camping holiday weeeeeeeeyyyyyyy" to mad kev and his mates

Dusty Substance

The most egregious people in the world. I once saw a family of fatties emptying their car of what looked like a week's worth of McDonald's wrappers onto the road, with a public rubbish bin no more than 30 feet away. Worse than a million Hitlers. 

Quote from: Rizla on March 31, 2021, 10:18:00 PM
Bring back the high-profile celebrity campaign, I say. You never hear hide nor hair from the KBT lot these days.

It seems like a wasted opportunity that the Keep Britain Tidy people didn't get another big pop star of the 70s to do a catchy "Glitter hates litter".

shiftwork2

Not dropping litter is such a nothing thing to do.  If you drop it you're an ass hole.  But there's not that much around so we're ok.

There is that Mad Men scene where Don and family go for a picnic and shake off the picnic blanket with its attendant dirty paper plates and plastic cutlery scattered in the wind without a thought before they reconvene in the car.  Not sure there was much scope to litter before the 1960s age of disposable clutter.

gib

Quote from: pigamus on March 31, 2021, 11:06:50 PM
There's actually vast opportunity to get the voting public on your side over this, if Keir Starmer had the imagination. Which he doesn't.

yes, beat me to it. This cuts across the 'culture wars' and unlike so many things you wouldn't get some right wing cunt boasting about doing the opposite to prove 'freedom'.

Zetetic

Quote from: pigamus on March 31, 2021, 11:06:50 PM
What are you imagining then?

(Noting that chronic street littering is often tied up with HMOs, poor landlord management, mass conversion to student and other temporary accommodation etc.)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Smash skulls, that has to be the penalty.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Dog shit in a plastic bag suspended from the branch of a tree. Pourquoi?

pigamus

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on March 31, 2021, 11:45:51 PM
Dog shit in a plastic bag suspended from the branch of a tree

Yes well I appreciate that This Charming Man went through many drafts

St_Eddie

touchingcloth

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: pigamus on March 31, 2021, 11:54:37 PM
Yes well I appreciate that This Charming Man went through many drafts

Dogshit in a Cedar, I know
I know, it's serious

Ray Travez

I suspect it's a gift for the poo fairy

BlodwynPig

Quote from: All Surrogate on March 31, 2021, 10:28:20 PM
When you go for a walk, pick up one piece of litter and bin it properly. I've been trying to do that lately, and I recommend it. Good for your self-esteem, tidies the place a bit, and if some else sees you, they might try it too.

Ah, should have posted here not NIP.. Yes, I regularly pick up along the country road where I walk. In December I found a load of sweet and crisp packets but, handily, also a black bin liner. By the time I got home (about half mile stretch of road into the village), I had a full bin bag and a couple of smaller bags and larger items. I looked like a bag lady without her trolley. It was satisfying to see the road free from detritus that is damaging for wildlife... 2 weeks later. I end up just shouting at passing vehicles "cunts" - even if they are law abiding citizens.

JaDanketies

When I do my exercises I've started to make a point to pick up litter and put it in the bin. It's good exercise too. I did the shops up at the top of the road over a week ago and you can still see a massive difference. My whole running route actually looks loads nicer.

Once I saw a white van man open his window at McDonalds and then drop all of his McDonalds wrappers out of the window. I noted down his numberplate and called the police. Police said they don't give a shit and call the council. Council sounded really surprised to be getting a phone call like this and I think they said something like that they didn't want to go and ask McDonalds for CCTV footage so they weren't going to do anything.

So literally the only solution at present is to lamp the cunts. The authorities that are supposed to care about it do not.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: JaDanketies on April 01, 2021, 08:37:36 AM
When I do my exercises I've started to make a point to pick up litter and put it in the bin. It's good exercise too. I did the shops up at the top of the road over a week ago and you can still see a massive difference. My whole running route actually looks loads nicer.

Once I saw a white van man open his window at McDonalds and then drop all of his McDonalds wrappers out of the window. I noted down his numberplate and called the police. Police said they don't give a shit and call the council. Council sounded really surprised to be getting a phone call like this and I think they said something like that they didn't want to go and ask McDonalds for CCTV footage so they weren't going to do anything.

So literally the only solution at present is to lamp the cunts. The authorities that are supposed to care about it do not.

It absolutely is. The council will 'eventually' come and pick up fly tips, but not bother about casual litter (no money). Hence, vigilantism only. I've been waiting to catch some cunt in the act, got some large stones ready.

Mind you, if you do speak to the council next time, don't let them fob you off - hound them "I am a tax payer, a good citizen" schtick. Threaten them with going to the papers or something. "DO WE NOT MATTER? - IS (CITY/COUNTY) NOW THE DIRTY MAN OF BRITAIN?"

Fambo Number Mive

People seem to love dropping masks on the pavement where I am. We also have some lovely woods a few minutes walk from where I live, but parts of it are covered in dumped rubbish that has clearly been there for years.

Paul Calf

Quote from: All Surrogate on March 31, 2021, 10:28:20 PM

Jordan Peterson leaves his house for the first time ever

I once saw a schoolkid in uniform just drop a copy of the Metro on the platform at Clapham Junction just before he boarded the train and it enraged me. I considered calling his school but once you've done that, there's no going back.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 01, 2021, 09:00:01 AM
People seem to love dropping masks on the pavement where I am. We also have some lovely woods a few minutes walk from where I live, but parts of it are covered in dumped rubbish that has clearly been there for years.

Mask litter is awful. It doesn't degrade well - they contain quite a lot of plastic - and the ear-loops have been injuring and killing wildlife.

turnstyle

Quote from: Dusty Substance on March 31, 2021, 11:18:26 PM

It seems like a wasted opportunity that the Keep Britain Tidy people didn't get another big pop star of the 70s to do a catchy "Glitter hates litter".

Craig Cash hates trash
Hugo Weaving hates leavings
Mark Watson hates flotsam and jetsom
Alison Brie hates debris
Thelonious Monk hates junk

Jittlebags

Rick Witter hates litter..