Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:34:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Litter cunts

Started by poo, March 31, 2021, 09:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Eggs

Perks of the job, innit. Like you lickin interior door handles on 1996 Saab 900's.

Dex Sawash

jobotic

I feel the same as all of you about litter and litterers, and do often try and pick some up and bin it when I'm out.

However what would really help would be if the outsourced rubbish collection company paid enough staff to empty the fucking public bins before they were spilling out all over the pavement.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: checkoutgirl on April 01, 2021, 11:06:07 AM

There's a lad called Cart Narcs on t'internet who accosts and badgers people who leave their shopping trollies in the car park. America being the one country who haven't yet adopted the pound coin in the trolley system. The idea is trolley returning is the first, easiest, quickest indication of self regulation in society. The guy is very good at annoying people do it's difficult to know who to root for sometimes.

Great stuff - those fruit loops he encounters are all the same, quick to rage because they know deep down they are WORSE THAN BABY HITLER

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dex Sawash on April 02, 2021, 09:48:37 PM
And the council is paying you for that

For the animals, that's why I do it. Fucking crisp packets and mcdonalds cups. No animals wants to put up with that shit.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: jobotic on April 02, 2021, 10:18:11 PM
I feel the same as all of you about litter and litterers, and do often try and pick some up and bin it when I'm out.

However what would really help would be if the outsourced rubbish collection company paid enough staff to empty the fucking public bins before they were spilling out all over the pavement.

Must be a decade or more ago when I started seeing the number of bins dramatically decrease. First it was for fear of terrorism and then it was austerity. BORIS BUILD A BIN TO BRING BACK BUCOLIC BRITAIN AT ITS BEST

Ray Travez

Quote from: king_tubby on April 01, 2021, 08:48:11 PM
I started dropping litter after this campaign.

Fuck the queen! Drop litter!

Is the paper bag saying, "It wouldn't fit in the bin, so I'm taking it down the tip"?

#hignfy

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Horrible purple grade-A cunt

Kankurette

Quote from: king_tubby on April 01, 2021, 08:48:11 PM
I started dropping litter after this campaign.

Fuck the queen! Drop litter!
In the bin with Gove.

BlodwynPig

Zetetic

The Roath issue mentioned there is undeniably in large part a product of HMOs, and combined poor management by landlords and the council.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 02, 2021, 10:21:12 PM
Great stuff - those fruit loops he encounters are all the same, quick to rage because they know deep down they are WORSE THAN BABY HITLER

One lad said okay fair cop and put the trolley (cart) back. Another woman went mad and turns out her son was learning difficulties. Another guy followed him for a few minutes and tried to get a bystander to agree this was wrong to do. Another guy just drove off cool with his lady in the passenger seat.

All sorts really. I'd love to see spin offs like the aforementioned Rubbish Narcs or even Dog Shit Narcs or Brutally Beating Your Wife Narcs or even Corporate Fraud Narcs. Although the last one is trickier as the police are there to protect rich people so jail would be inevitable.

popcorn

That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life.

BlodwynPig

Ronalado-ona score first