Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:33:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Met Chris Morris today.

Started by Glebe, April 01, 2021, 10:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Buelligan

Grrr.

One of the very few well known people I'd be genuinely interested to invite to a dinner party.  Crobbins goes without saying of course.  We will dine on jam.

Johnny Yesno

Glebe

Sorry I angered you Buellers! Had to do some kind of April Fools twattery!

Buelligan

Heheh, it's fine, I was teasing, though I must admit, I would've been interested to hear the conversation between you and CM.  I really would have been.

Glebe

Quote from: Buelligan on April 01, 2021, 11:08:55 AMHeheh, it's fine, I was teasing, though I must admit, I would've been interested to hear the conversation between you and CM.  I really would have been.

"No way, Chris Morris?"

"Yes, I am he!"

"I am such a big fan, thanks for all the hilarious, insightful stuff you did!"

"No problem, mate (poor chap, nice but obviously has serious mental health issues)."

Buelligan

Like he was talking to any one of us then, we can all feel like we were there.  Thanks Glebe.  Made my day, that has.

Glebe

Quote from: Buelligan on April 01, 2021, 11:15:27 AM
Like he was talking to any one of us then, we can all feel like we were there.  Thanks Glebe.  Made my day, that has.

:)

Pink Gregory

I got something to say
I met Chris Morris today
Didn't matter much to meeeee

Morris came by on his way
Said he had a word to say
About Blue Jam
And Day Today

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Hello Mr Morris who are the 5 people from history you would invite for a dinner party?

Morris:

Keir Starmer
David Evans
Emily Oldknow
Rachel Riley
Graham Linehan

When ooo invent a meeting with a hero,
And Buelligan growls like a manky tiger.
Then welcome,
In Gleeeeeebe.