Author Topic: Albums you really want on vinyl  (Read 2175 times)

Re: Albums you really want on vinyl
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2021, 10:26:48 PM »
actually this thread made me buy Camoufleur by Gastr del Sol so I hope you're bloody happy

god this sounds so good

« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2021, 10:30:40 PM »
It's my favourite of theirs. I only heard for the first time last year and it blew my mind. If it's unopened it's probably worth more than Wayman's. So £25. Final offer.

That’s a quid less than you offered me for my used copy. No time wasters please.

Absorb the anus burn

• I'll serve raw potatoes at my summer party
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2021, 10:36:23 PM »
These would be nice...

Banzaï's Hora Nata (about fifty quid)

MIA's  Cornonstipicum (about eighty quid)

Alleycat by Nucleus (about 150 quid)

Rizla

• That's not another knife - THIS is another knife!
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2021, 10:43:44 PM »
I've got all the Jonathan Richman albums that were issued on vinyl  except for this one.
Fuck me, had no idea the Modern Lovers album went for so much. I can't even remember what I paid for mine but it wasn't no £75 that's for sure.

Hat also slightly fucked at the going rate for some of Nomeanso's output, 200 brick for a copy of Wrong? I almost daren't look some of the 90s punk stuff I've sold off over the years, I'd probably weep.

« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2021, 07:34:01 AM »
[We Are The Pipettes] is being reissued for Record Shop Day this year I’ve just learned.

Will probably be £39.

« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2021, 10:10:14 AM »
My copy of Love Kraft sits on my shelf unopened and unplayed. It’s one of those records I got at the time and then never got round to touching. I was also worried that it might be shit (or at least a massive drop off on their records) and  didn’t want to feel that way about them.

Just listening now actually. It’s a gorgeous record. Even Lazer Beam, which I’d regard as one of their worst singles, sounds great in the context of the album.

I won’t sell it for less than £27.

« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2021, 11:32:35 AM »
Just listening now actually. It’s a gorgeous record. Even Lazer Beam, which I’d regard as one of their worst singles, sounds great in the context of the album.

I won’t sell it for less than £27.

£26.50 (plus 50p P&P)

Shameless Custard

• PAUSE FOR THE JET
    • LastFM
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2021, 01:38:05 PM »
So Pipettes is not reissued in the many years since release, then after I fork out double for it, second hand, it gets a reissue?

Fucking worse than covid

kalowski

• Maclunkey
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2021, 03:50:15 PM »
Tom Waits - Bone Machine.
Seems impossible to find for under £100.
Gah. It's on eBay as we speak. £60+. One bid already so it'll probably be out of my range. But I may go for it.

Tags: