Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:11:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Albums you really want on vinyl

Started by Custard, April 01, 2021, 11:45:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevendaughters

Quote from: sevendaughters on April 01, 2021, 12:16:25 PM
actually this thread made me buy Camoufleur by Gastr del Sol so I hope you're bloody happy

god this sounds so good

Quote from: SteveDave on April 07, 2021, 03:27:41 PM
It's my favourite of theirs. I only heard for the first time last year and it blew my mind. If it's unopened it's probably worth more than Wayman's. So £25. Final offer.

That's a quid less than you offered me for my used copy. No time wasters please.

Absorb the anus burn

These would be nice...

Banzaï's Hora Nata (about fifty quid)

MIA's  Cornonstipicum (about eighty quid)

Alleycat by Nucleus (about 150 quid)

Rizla

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on April 02, 2021, 10:40:22 PM
I've got all the Jonathan Richman albums that were issued on vinyl  except for this one.
Fuck me, had no idea the Modern Lovers album went for so much. I can't even remember what I paid for mine but it wasn't no £75 that's for sure.

Hat also slightly fucked at the going rate for some of Nomeanso's output, 200 brick for a copy of Wrong? I almost daren't look some of the 90s punk stuff I've sold off over the years, I'd probably weep.

Quote from: SteveDave on April 07, 2021, 08:41:58 PM
[We Are The Pipettes] is being reissued for Record Shop Day this year I've just learned.

Will probably be £39.

Quote from: badaids on April 07, 2021, 03:23:04 PM
My copy of Love Kraft sits on my shelf unopened and unplayed. It's one of those records I got at the time and then never got round to touching. I was also worried that it might be shit (or at least a massive drop off on their records) and  didn't want to feel that way about them.

Just listening now actually. It's a gorgeous record. Even Lazer Beam, which I'd regard as one of their worst singles, sounds great in the context of the album.

I won't sell it for less than £27.

SteveDave

Quote from: Wayman C. McCreery on April 08, 2021, 10:10:14 AM
Just listening now actually. It's a gorgeous record. Even Lazer Beam, which I'd regard as one of their worst singles, sounds great in the context of the album.

I won't sell it for less than £27.

£26.50 (plus 50p P&P)

Custard

So Pipettes is not reissued in the many years since release, then after I fork out double for it, second hand, it gets a reissue?

Fucking worse than covid

kalowski

Quote from: kalowski on April 02, 2021, 10:42:44 AM
Tom Waits - Bone Machine.
Seems impossible to find for under £100.
Gah. It's on eBay as we speak. £60+. One bid already so it'll probably be out of my range. But I may go for it.