Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:10:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PC fash

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 01, 2021, 03:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

I see a serving Met officer has been found guilty of membership of a banned far right group, lying on his Met Police application ans having terror documents detailing knife combat and making explosive devices. He's also admitted  possessing an indecent image of a child.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56604470

Quotejust two days before he applied to join the force, he had appeared in a neo-Nazi propaganda video.

Probably best not to mention the name of the banned group this officer was a member of in this thread.

jobotic

What a silly sausage - if he'd just avoided being a member of a proscribed group he'd still be a racist cop now, with impunity.

bgmnts

Yeah what an amateur.

Fambo Number Mive

I didn't realise you could be charged with fraud for lying on a Met application form.

Fambo Number Mive

Thanks to the BBC for including a picture of the officer where he drew a Hitler moustache on himself, where he is wearing his helmet and has a whistle in his mouth and a racist badge on his label. Makes the whole thing even more weird.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I sneezed when I read about this so I certainly hope this will be the last ever fascist policeman.

jobotic

Pretty sweet bedroom. He seems to be about 14.

imitationleather

Quote from: jobotic on April 01, 2021, 03:41:45 PM
Pretty sweet bedroom. He seems to be about 14.

Now whenever I see a policeman I'm going to imagine they sleep in a single bed.

Sebastian Cobb

Maybe they sleep in police car beds

Shoulders?-Stomach!

'I sleep in a big bed with my ethics'

Captain Z

Quote"Benjamin Hannam would not have got a job as a probationary police constable if he'd told the truth about his membership of a banned, far-right group,"

Oh no, I guess I'd better tell the truth about being a member of a banned, far-right group on my application form otherwise I, err, won't... get the job?

Zetetic

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56414713

Autism not an excuse being a neonazi, apparently.

bgmnts

The picture of him boxing is hilarious.

iamcoop

What's the correlation between white supremacy and being a paedophile?

Whenever these twats get caught there's always a cache of explicit images of children amongst the Mein Kampfs and boxing equipment.

It's a dance as old as time.

Echo Valley 2-6809

Well at least he's done something interesting with his life, unlike you lot.

Echo Valley 2-6809

Sorry, that was supposed to go in the chocolate helicopter thread.

Retinend

Same difference - he's probably this guy's wee boy, what with that iron-cross and everything

Kankurette

And of course he's a nonce as well.

ETA: nobody tell him what the Nazis did to the disabled.