Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:15:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

It was April Fool’s Day today and not one of you realised

Started by Replies From View, April 01, 2021, 04:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

YES I managed to not get pranked at all today, because all of you shite fer brains forgot one thing:  TODAY WAS APRIL FOOL'S DAY

- did you do all spaghetti up a tree and everything?  NOPE!  forgot.

- did you try to con me that my cathode ray tube television works as a touchscreen to vote for which of the things I think is a lie?  NO, you didn't remember

- did you arrange a buttocks-for-hire in place of my mum for the morning?  NO you failed to arrange it or you did and they went to the wrong address or something

SO NOW I AM FREE OF YOUR PRANKINGS FOR ANOTHER WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR.  PEACE FOR ME AND PISS FOR YOU, AS THEY SAY

Glebe

Why do you always post nonsense? Can't you take the forum seriously?

Cuellar

Alberon

Quote from: Replies From View on April 01, 2021, 04:19:48 PM
YES I managed to not get pranked at all today, because all of you shite fer brains forgot one thing:  TODAY WAS APRIL FOOL'S DAY

- did you do all spaghetti up a tree and everything?  NOPE!  forgot.

- did you try to con me that my cathode ray tube television works as a touchscreen to vote for which of the things I think is a lie?  NO, you didn't remember

- did you arrange a buttocks-for-hire in place of my mum for the morning?  NO you failed to arrange it or you did and they went to the wrong address or something

SO NOW I AM FREE OF YOUR PRANKINGS FOR ANOTHER WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR.  PEACE FOR ME AND PISS FOR YOU, AS THEY SAY

I've faked this entire forum for years! It's just you and me here. All the other Cabbers are really just my sockpuppet accounts.

I haven't slept in over twelve years, but it was worth it!

Sebastian Cobb

Shoulders?-Stomach!