Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:28:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Did they make you complete a Farting Proficiency Test when you were at school?

Started by Replies From View, April 01, 2021, 11:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Made us all complete a Farting Proficiency Test in our final year of primary school.  I remember a few kids had never farted before so had to run around the playground with stabilisers on until they were used to it.

Glebe

Poobum

Did at my school in Pripyat, when badly wrong, had to be covered up. Dem beans! Gosh.

Sebastian Cobb

I went to quite a remote school where they were marked off-site, so we all had to guff in jiffy bags and write our names on them.

Fambo Number Mive

Yes, I remember seeing a load of the fifth form in the playground wearing helmets and guffing away.

Replies From View

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 02, 2021, 10:23:16 AM
Yes, I remember seeing a load of the fifth form in the playground wearing helmets and guffing away.

Wasn't yours the school where the fifth form was known as "the filth form"?

Fambo Number Mive

Yes, because so many of them became coppers. The ability to fart correctly is essential in many branches of the police, in particular traffic duty. If a police officer is directing traffic at a roundabout they must use both hands and their bottom.

Replies From View

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 02, 2021, 01:16:03 PM
Yes, because so many of them became coppers.

Had they not already been in the first, second, third and fourth years as well, though?  Why was that specific academic grade singled out to highlight the career they ultimately went on to have?