Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:02:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What would the world be like if toilets had not been invented?

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 02, 2021, 10:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Would people be going to the toilet in their back garden (or in a windowbox if they don't have a garden?)

Would we see special red bins for dog and human waste, and people defecating in the park and putting their own poo in a bag and then leaving it on the ground?

bgmnts

Giant domesticated dung beetles eat our crowning shit from the anus.

The average passing of faeces takes up to half an hour.

Fambo Number Mive

People could ride the giant dung beetles around for short journeys, meaning that the motor car was never invented as it wasn't needed. For longer journeys you would have trains with dung beetles waiting at every stop to eat turds from people's anuses.

A Minister for Dung Beetles would sit on the front bench.

Glebe

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

bgmnts

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 02, 2021, 10:39:26 AM
People could ride the giant dung beetles around for short journeys, meaning that the motor car was never invented as it wasn't needed. For longer journeys you would have trains with dung beetles waiting at every stop to eat turds from people's anuses.

A Minister for Dung Beetles would sit on the front bench.

Can't argue with any of this.

Replies From View

We'd all be shitting into volcanos like the cave men had to

Replies From View

Joking aside, who doesn't honestly think that the invention of modern toilets has been more of a curse than a blessing?

GMTV

Ultimately a better place.

Free shite everywhere, as opposed to those greedy toilets gobbling it all up.

Replies From View

People point to pre-toilet times as an era of foul smelling air, but they forget there were all those other things adding to it like rotting meat and nobody washing, and the clean air act of 1955 hadn't yet come in.

BlodwynPig

Remember those halycon days (1999-2008? I'm talking about the big cubicles, not the victorian subterranean ones) when there used to be public lavatories in all major towns and cities? Nearly wet my pants today as there was nowhere to go.

bgmnts

Replies From View

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 03, 2021, 11:44:29 AM
Remember those halycon days (1999-2008? I'm talking about the big cubicles, not the victorian subterranean ones) when there used to be public lavatories in all major towns and cities? Nearly wet my pants today as there was nowhere to go.

you should hang out in minor towns and cities more often.  bogs galore

Replies From View

If toilets had not been invented I wonder if your dad would have filled in the gap somehow.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

wooo yeah shit everywhere

shit all down the streets and all in the gutters

diarrhea spray all over people's garden walls

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on April 04, 2021, 12:01:13 AM
we'd all be absolutely bursting

Nah, life finds a way.  If you've seen the Flintstones you know this to be true - there's a dinosaur for everything.

Replies From View

It would bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "I have had it up to *here* with your shitting!!" when the "here" hand gesture would involve gesturing to the literal height of the shit building up within the living spaces of the home.

It would also bring fresh impetus to the saying "shitting us out of house and home".

Poobum

I think there'd be at least 3 extra flies per square mile than there are now. At least!