Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:50:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is it all over? CAB *poll*

Started by wooders1978, April 02, 2021, 01:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well, is it? No more lockdowns in Uk?

Yes
29 (22.7%)
No
67 (52.3%)
I fucking hope not as I'm loving this
32 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 128

BlodwynPig

Quote from: jfjnpxmy on April 07, 2021, 10:40:46 PM
No sir

BUT

Unless I'm mixing you up with someone else, you've been doing "woaaaahhh, I'm the fella with the inside scoop" patter for a year now, but whenever anyone tries to get anything more concrete than "be frightened and feel bad" out of you you instantly flip to "woah hey top secret more than my job's worth mate" which is patently bollocks. Away and git tae fuck, you utter fraud.

A year you say? A fraud you say?

That's me done for. Lock me up and throw away the key.

But you are a prick, all the same.

MrMrs

to be fair, you're always doing that shit and you're a bit of wank with it. maybe take time out of posting here

George Oscar Bluth II

Questioning blodders will result in another 50,000 dead I'm afraid.

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 07, 2021, 07:00:16 PM
I am not allowed to give my opinion as this would get me fired. Sorry.

However, not enough data to know exactly what the next wave looks like - but I suspect it will damped in comparison to the last. So, possibly no need to lock down but a strong campaign to maintain social distancing and other precautions and not act like a tit about town.

What I'll say is: I don't think your doomposts are helpful.

Lol eighth wave coming lads, anyone who wants to see their family is a selfish cunt.

Chedney Honks

I know that this guy is legit, can't and won't say any more.

jfjnpxmy

Even if he is "legit" [which he obviously isn't] it's awfully fucking funny how he has just enough leeway to throw out cryptic doomy hints and browbeat people, but not enough to actually say anything substantive. A conveniently narrow remit, that.

George Oscar Bluth II

Indeed.

I've seen the same secret data blodders has and we're looking at social distancing and masks in schools at all times until 2031 at least I'm afraid.

Chedney Honks

I don't begrudge anyone being sceptical or whatever, we've all run out of patience. I just know that this guy sifted though mounds and mounds of crap to get to where he is.

Zetetic

Christ, imagine anyone pretending to be part of the English state at this point. Maybe if you were doing a Marritza.

George Oscar Bluth II

I do think Blodders' job is so specific you wouldn't possibly make it up on an internet forum. It's the "lol, anyone leaving their house for any reason at all is MURDERING TEN GRANNIES" stuff I object to! It sucks!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on April 09, 2021, 05:28:28 PM
I do think Blodders' job is so specific you wouldn't possibly make it up on an internet forum. It's the "lol, anyone leaving their house for any reason at all is MURDERING TEN GRANNIES" stuff I object to! It sucks!

I've revised my opinion on this. Keep watching the skies.

chveik

lol blodwyn's living rent free in quite a few heads

Quote from: chveik on April 09, 2021, 05:45:07 PM
lol blodwyn's living rent free in quite a few heads

If only Blodwyn was as good at Mafia.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: thelittlemango on April 09, 2021, 06:13:14 PM
If only Blodwyn was as good at Mafia.

Got in your head now :)

Did you like the Bergerac edition?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: chveik on April 09, 2021, 05:45:07 PM