Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:43:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Bellybutton theft has fallen, report finds

Started by Scarlet Intangible, April 02, 2021, 09:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I can't link the article because I'm using a calculator to type this, but basically it said that that is what's happened. Because of covid by the sounds of it from the report I read. Winter is usually a bad year for this kind of thing, but this time there was only like 56 million thefts in all of england and wales (compared to 57 million last time). So it's something to be grateful for at least.

Replies From View

How many times can one person have their belly button stolen, assuming they don't get it back in between?

I've had my bellybutton stolen 17 times and I only got it back once.

If that sounds mathematically inaccurate, it's not.

The umbilical stub will grow back after a week, if. you. let. it.

Glebe

Found a load of belly buttons under a bush yesterday. What a coincidence!

Yeah, once they've smoked the nutrients out of them they just dump them anywhere. The police don't give a toss. You report the dumpage and the police will say 'we can't do anything unless we catch them bonging up'.

Glebe

Quote from: Scarlet Intangible on April 03, 2021, 05:39:11 PMYeah, once they've smoked the nutrients out of them they just dump them anywhere. The police don't give a toss. You report the dumpage and the police will say 'we can't do anything unless we catch them bonging up'.

You're so right, ducky!

Replies From View

Quote from: Scarlet Intangible on April 03, 2021, 09:25:19 AM
The umbilical stub will grow back after a week, if. you. let. it.

so difficult to let it, though