Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:02:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mass Gatherings

Started by Chedney Honks, April 02, 2021, 10:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

There's a new one every day.

Why don't the pigdogs just turn on the water cannon or Gatling gun and cunt these vid fiends into the fifth world? Turn them into fondant flesh.

Dex Sawash

Seem every cunt is gearing up for big Easter throw downs here. It's like black friday at the shopping centers and traffic today is worse than it has been since xmas 2019.

bgmnts

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/hundreds-gather-cardiff-bay-singing-20313759.amp

Thick cunts. Pretty sure Drakeford made it clear that if there's any messin he's putting older more prohibitive measures back in place. Yet again a group of littering, violent, selfish cunts ruin life for the rest of us.

Zetetic

Might well enable an unpleasant response by the SWP to (distanced) Kill the Bill protests today in Bute Park.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Please advise, is the threat of transmission outdoor negligible or is this unacceptable because that isn't the case?

Zetetic

I would hazard a guess that spending a few hours singing and shouting in each others faces crammed on to some steps might go someway to overcoming the protective factor of being outside.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 03, 2021, 09:04:03 AM
Please advise, is the threat of transmission outdoor negligible or is this unacceptable because that isn't the case?

If we are half a mile from each other and use walkie talkies, i have no issue. A sunny day and we might even see light glistening off our domes

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Zetetic on April 03, 2021, 09:12:06 AM
I would hazard a guess that spending a few hours singing and shouting in each others faces crammed on to some steps might go someway to overcoming the protective factor of being outside.

Yeah, so why the mixed messaging on this from politicians and the media? A good chunk now believe outside = immunity

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 03, 2021, 10:40:34 AM
Yeah, so why the mixed messaging on this from politicians and the media? A good chunk now believe outside = immunity

Are you putting your trust in politicians and the media now?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 03, 2021, 11:36:43 AM
Are you putting your trust in politicians and the media now?

You're slightly missing the point.

Individuals take their cues from those messages, along with filtering out bits that appear inconvenient to their whims and inclinations.

So yes, we could spend all day judging those who took part - and again in 2 days time when something else inevitably just like it happens, or we could focus our attention towards who is controlling the message, who is responsible for dispersing large crowds and why this was even nearly allowed to happen if it presented a huge risk of spreading infection.

I suggest the latter, as the former is classic divide and rule bollocks.

Zetetic

I take the point S?S! and I think it's exacerbated by the weird biases of the police to generally ignore a bunch of people drinking, dancing and singing (even on the steps of the Welsh Parliament, say) but - at a minimum - make a substantial fuss over the most orderly and sparsely attended protest.

There's a Kill the Bill protest a couple of streets away from me and, while it's too many people and a bit too close for me to cope with, the protesters are masked up and keeping some distance. It's surrounded by vans with their lights flashing and a tonne of coppers.

I spent a couple of hours on a very small picket on Monday, and the police turned up several times (in part, in fairness to them, due to nonsense allegations on the part of the organisation being picketed) over the course of the day.

I don't know what clear messaging about the outdoors would actually be, other than "don't actually spit on each other", so intelligent enforcement - unfortunately - and reporting of this is probably the key.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 03, 2021, 12:57:08 PM
You're slightly missing the point.

Individuals take their cues from those messages, along with filtering out bits that appear inconvenient to their whims and inclinations.

So yes, we could spend all day judging those who took part - and again in 2 days time when something else inevitably just like it happens, or we could focus our attention towards who is controlling the message, who is responsible for dispersing large crowds and why this was even nearly allowed to happen if it presented a huge risk of spreading infection.

I suggest the latter, as the former is classic divide and rule bollocks.

The media are the red claw of power. I'd rather keep the corrupt politicians than the current media (majority of).