Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 09:35:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Friendly Neighbourhood Tories

Started by greencalx, April 03, 2021, 09:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greencalx

Up here, at least, there's an election coming up which means a deluge of leaflets coming through the door. We have a degree of grim fascination with the "Friendly Neighbourhood Tory" look, of which our local candidate is a textbook example.

Something about his face just screams "Tory" but I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe the echoes of Cameron's puffy face look. This one also to be seen sporting what we refer to in our household as the "Tory jacket".

I'm sure there's better examples doing the rounds. Other party political stereotypes also available.

Buelligan

I know it's wrong but that first picture made me laugh like a cat.  I hope he loses his deposit.

Theremin

An old friend used to describe this phenotype as 'Bloated Rodent'.

Buelligan

Heheh, I always think of them as alcoholic auctioneer.  The other type of tories are categorised dessicated sex criminal.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Palm Grease and Chip Butty cunt, probably has a dog for photo ops that he neglects in the dark of his father's barn. If he could at least try to get forms of osteoarthritis rapidly that would amuse.

greencalx

Quote from: Buelligan on April 03, 2021, 10:33:29 AM
I know it's wrong but that first picture made me laugh like a cat.  I hope he loses his deposit.

This is my wife's doing. She tends to intercept the election leaflets and make adjustments accordingly. At least, that's what I think is happening.

Buelligan

I seem to remember you posting one that your son did once (or am I wrong, probably). 

greencalx

Possibly. There have been so many elections since he was born he got wise to election leaflets very quickly and started taking the piss out of them.

I do believe Miles Briggs (for it is he) has a "mind reading" dog.

Buelligan

Let's face it, I don't think it would test many peoples' imaginations to consider the possibility that there might be a great many dogs able to out-think and predict Miles Briggs.

bgmnts

Do you think he actually uses both breast pockets? If so, what does he put in each one?

Buelligan

Breasts of course.  Honestly, sometimes, bgmnts.

earl_sleek

This one's a bit old, and not technically a Tory, but of their ilk (NSFW): https://i.imgur.com/Ol6Dv5q.jpg

This fella's standing in our ward and I can't think of anything snide to say about him so, the rest of you, get your creative minds working.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Hello, I am your new Stepdad! I have been rehearsing your name for 10 minutes outside and look, I have brought you a present, look it's a gift unsuitable for someone of your age, but it's the thought that counts, right?

I don't suppose you have an interest in...finance, by any chance? Ah, of course not, that difficult age.

I spent 10 years hoovering up coke, and I own a series of timeshares in Marbella. The nights are so cold now, so cold and very alone.

Buelligan

I don't think he has timeshares in Marbella.  Seriously.

Sebastian Cobb

He looks like he's made a small fortune in kitchen telemarketing scams.

Buelligan

bgmnts

Tory-Man, Tory-Man,
Does whatever a Tory can,
Spins a web of many lies,
Only votes for his own pay rise,
Look out! Here comes the Tory-Man!

Is he wrong? Listen, Bud!
He's got pure patrician blood,
Here's the thing, he's well bred,
Even though he's braindead,
Hey there, there goes the Tory-Man!

Tory-Man, Tory-Man,
Friendly neighbourhood Tory-Man,
Poverty he's ignored,
Peerage is his reward,
To him, life is a great big fry up,
Wherever there's a high-up,
You'll find the Tory-Man!

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on April 03, 2021, 12:59:29 PM
This fella's standing in our ward and I can't think of anything snide to say about him so, the rest of you, get your creative minds working.

Plenty of failed business ventures behind him, still listens to britpop ("the 90's were great"), hasn't got the courage to go full shaved with his thinning hair.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Paul McKenna cassettes in the glovebox

Glebe

Kankurette

Quote from: greencalx on April 03, 2021, 09:59:51 AM
Up here, at least, there's an election coming up which means a deluge of leaflets coming through the door. We have a degree of grim fascination with the "Friendly Neighbourhood Tory" look, of which our local candidate is a textbook example.

Something about his face just screams "Tory" but I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe the echoes of Cameron's puffy face look. This one also to be seen sporting what we refer to in our household as the "Tory jacket".

I'm sure there's better examples doing the rounds. Other party political stereotypes also available.
Reminds me of when we were living in Chester and we got some Tory bollocks through our door, with Gyles Brandreth on it. Mum had fun vandalising it.

wosl

greencalx

Schrodingers Cat

GoblinAhFuckScary

Making me think of this photo of Mike Weatherley, who was my old tory MP

Spode

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on April 03, 2021, 12:59:29 PM

Still insists on only using loose tobacco. To brush his teeth. Sprays Lynx Africa every time he farts. Turns his undies inside out, then upside down. Puts space raiders on his Christmas dinner.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: greencalx on April 03, 2021, 09:59:51 AM

Didn't know who that was - thought at first it was a '90s cricketer who shares a name with an infamously treacherous modern politician - but a Google Image Search reveals that he is, um, a flowerpot.

greencalx