Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:00:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Let me tell you about a special kind of drink

Started by popcorn, April 03, 2021, 12:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

seepage

Glebe

And how much do we need to pay for this 'special' new drink?

popcorn

Quote from: Glebe on April 03, 2021, 02:36:33 PM
And how much do we need to pay for this 'special' new drink?

Didn't say it was "new"

You can never stop smearing me can you ????

Glebe

Quote from: popcorn on April 03, 2021, 02:39:10 PMDidn't say it was "new"

You can never stop smearing me can you ????

I feel like you're on the forum 24/7, just waiting to catch me out. Get a life!

Replies From View

Poobum

Oh, I was hoping you were on about caf felatte, a very frothy beverage that I adore.

Glebe

Let me tell you a little story about a drink named 'cave latte'.

Replies From View

let me tell you a story all about how my life got fli... sorry can we start a new take?  i meant to say "all about how my life got turned upside down" but i accidentally put a "fli" in there.

may i please do a second take?

phes

Quote from: seepage on April 03, 2021, 12:44:45 PM
What's in it?

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 03, 2021, 01:06:00 PM
drink

this is an actual exchange I had in Costa in a hospital. they have a 'cold drinks' section and on it is a drink called a frostino (coffee, chocolate, strawberry). I asked what was in the coffee one (so I could request a milk alternative if it had milk in) and the barista rolled her eyes, sighed, turned round and looked at the menu, turned back and said 'cold drink'. I felt obliged the round off the sketch by saying 'perfect, thanks'

Replies From View

Replies From View

I have been in a cafe before and asked for "a coffee" just to see how uncomprehending some people can be.  With some of them it's as if you've waltzed into a pub and ordered "an alcohol".  Can't envisage something called "a coffee" because they have never encountered a landscape in which there are only two options:  tea and coffee.

Okay, in real life what is the closest thing you have to "a coffee"?  Well serve me that then, please!

Glebe

I suppose this 'special' kind of a drink has something to do with 'the beatles'?