Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,185
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:45:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

DMX in 'vegetive state' after overdose.

Started by Sebastian Cobb, April 03, 2021, 06:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/03/dmx-suffers-od-overdose-hospital-grave-condition/

I knew he'd been a mess in the past (crashing car off his nut and claiming to be a secret agent) but it looks like his exploits have put him in a life threatening position. 

Hope he recovers.

Kankurette

Malcy

Yeah I was in the garden with a bottle of wine this afternoon when I heard this so put on Slipping at full volume. He's battled demons and won on every occasion so to hear this is sad. He's been clean for a long time which makes it worse. It was apparently a laced blunt that got him hooked on crack and then other stuff so a big fuck you to whoever passed it to him without letting him know what was in it.

Hoping he pulls through but I've heard that he's brain dead. Just a rumour apparently one that ame from Cam'ron's manager. We'll see. But still very sad that it's came to this when he had done so well to turn his life around after multiple addictions and jail terms.

monkfromhavana

Glebe

bgmnts

Rap's loss is the animal world's and general society's gain.

His song was a corker though.

Ja'moke

He's off life support and breathing on his own now, thankfully.

chveik

Quote from: bgmnts on April 03, 2021, 11:24:54 PM
Rap's loss is the animal world's and general society's gain.

His song was a corker though.

wtf

Ja'moke

Quote from: chveik on April 04, 2021, 12:42:14 AM
wtf

I'm assuming this is in reference to the fake "DMX runs an underground pitbull fight club" thing? Which was just made up.

He was arrested in 2008 on animal cruelty charges after it was claimed his dogs hadn't been properly fed and looked after. DMX claimed to have been on tour and that a caretaker was meant to be looking after the dogs.

It seems the pitbull fight club thing spawned from that. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dmx-dog-fighting/

BeardFaceMan

Quote from: Ja'moke on April 04, 2021, 12:47:12 AM
I'm assuming this is in reference to the fake "DMX runs an underground pitbull fight club" thing? Which was just made up.

He was arrested in 2008 on animal cruelty charges after it was claimed his dogs hadn't been properly fed and looked after. DMX claimed to have been on tour and that a caretaker was meant to be looking after the dogs.

It seems the pitbull fight club thing spawned from that. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dmx-dog-fighting/

They found dog carcasses buried in his back yard during that 2008 arrest, and that was his 3rd arrest for animal cruelty. The dogfighting claim came years after all that.

Ja'moke

Quote from: Ja'moke on April 04, 2021, 12:35:28 AM
He's off life support and breathing on his own now, thankfully.

This was wrong, by the way. Apparently, his lawyer got bad information. He's still on life support.

iamcoop

I always laugh when I hear "Where the hood at?" And he immediately starts protesting about how he's not gay about 2 seconds into the verse.