Author Topic: Peter's Mad Thoughts 2021  (Read 6527 times)

dex

• Maybe, but there again maybe not.
Re: Peter's Mad Thoughts 2021
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2021, 06:31:49 PM »
Had a mad thought today at work. Morale is really low at the moment and the daft thought of suggesting we all just have a mass brawl came into my headspace. Kick fuck out of each other and just laugh about it afterwards. But then it would be gross misconduct and there could be serious injuries etc. There's a lady on my team that could probably have us all if she wanted. She grew up on a farm. Meh.

« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2021, 06:44:38 PM »
Had a mad thought today at work. Morale is really low at the moment and the daft thought of suggesting we all just have a mass brawl came into my headspace. Kick fuck out of each other and just laugh about it afterwards. But then it would be gross misconduct and there could be serious injuries etc. There's a lady on my team that could probably have us all if she wanted. She grew up on a farm. Meh.

Custard pie fight then. Like at the end of Carry On Loving.

Endicott

• I've done no research
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2021, 06:48:49 PM »
Go paint balling. Nah I'm just messin' about.

Replies From View

• Rubbing linseed oil into the school cormorant.
  • Golden Member
  • Gargoyles have milk bags.
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2021, 08:12:19 PM »
One Peter’s Mad Thought I routinely have is the idea of giving up my job - which despite being badly paid and stressful nevertheless uses my strengths, is skilled and feels rewarding - going through all the business of handing in my notice and saying goodbye to everyone, telling them it’s so I can move on to something that feels like a progression in my life….  and then taking on the kind of job I had two decades ago that I hated, stocking shelves for a corporation and being treated like absolute shit. 

And instead of at least having a positive sense that it was something I was only doing while I was studying, or while I got my shit together to make the next step, just accepting that would be it for the rest of my life.

Small Man Big Horse

• Writers wanted for comedy website, pls click below
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2021, 08:20:29 PM »
Custard pie fight then. Like at the end of Carry On Loving.

Towards the end of my first year at university there were minor tensions between some of my housemates, but one huge food fight later and we all felt a hell of a lot better, so I think you might be on to something there.

Echo Valley 2-6809

• Part of no circle
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2021, 11:04:28 PM »
Coming home from a late evening walk just now in the dark there were quite a few houses along the way with ground floor windows wide open in the heat and curtains drawn shut as people watched TV. 
Kept getting the urge to pop my head through an open window to say "Good evening!" in Kenneth Williams's 'Snide' voice from Hancock's Half Hour.

Shameless Custard

• PAUSE FOR THE JET
    • LastFM
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2021, 08:41:32 AM »
Pretty old looking gentleman getting off the train in front of me yesterday. Briefly thought about what would happen if I suddenly dropkicked his back, as the doors opened

Maybe the people waiting to get on would break his fall? Maybe he'd take them out too? Maybe he'd go headfirst into the concrete, as people scream?

Anyway, have a great day everyone!

Paul Calf

• LOTION MAN
  • Golden Member
  • A cloud doesn’t get shoved for no reason.
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2021, 08:42:00 AM »
How pretty was he?

Shameless Custard

• PAUSE FOR THE JET
    • LastFM
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2021, 11:44:58 AM »
Not very. Bit wrinkly and stern faced. Not even a hint of exposed flesh

Tags: