Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:29:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The "Who Should I Vote For" Thread, 2021

Started by Kelvin, April 04, 2021, 06:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigamus

Cuellar

One of our Labour councillors just resigned because she made some facebook post about getting the vaccine that implied she'd paid to get it or something and she's now standing as an independent.

Might vote for her just for the lolz

Buelligan

TrenterPercenter

Bit silly isn't it; going on about many people and saying things like "NEVER AGAIN" when you just mean one person.

nice pic though.  Cheers.

pigamus

Buelligan

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on April 10, 2021, 10:09:55 PM
Bit silly isn't it; going on about many people and saying things like "NEVER AGAIN" when you just mean one person.

nice pic though.  Cheers.

Can you see how this v doesn't say MANY PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD?  Can you?

Quote from: Buelligan on April 10, 2021, 07:01:50 PM
And it grinds my gears to remember how earnestly you (and others) spoke up about that, warning about it, before it happened and how those warnings were ignored by so many.  Never again.

Now I know you said to me (in this thread, just yesterday) that you didn't want to have a fight but it just feels to me like you could have been lying.  Either way, I don't want to live, even if it is rent free, in your head.  Do something about it.  Because trying to pick these half-arsed contrarian fights every couple of hours fucks up the threads something chronic.  Ta.

TrenterPercenter

I'm not picking any fights or living in anyones head; that is just something you keep saying to distract from the silly things you keep saying.

Like earlier when you were saying you wanted people to talk about Starmer and Labour and are now berating people and saying things like NEVER AGAIN.

I've no idea why you decided it had to be people in this thread and now it isn't; who cares, I don't, I just want to know who all these people are that you are going on about; who are they?

Buelligan

Well, I'd say, just in general, top of my shit list (I don't have a shit list) but the person I think is a bit of a cunt right now is you.  Purely because you've spent weeks now kicking the back of my shoes in assembly.  Does my candour surprise you?

TrenterPercenter

No not at all.  You don't like being questioned and you prefer your rhetoric one way only.  There is nothing surprising in the least about your candour.

Buelligan

Yeah well, I've put the keys through the letter box.