Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:39:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Who forgot to return the amulet?

Started by GoblinAhFuckScary, April 05, 2021, 01:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinAhFuckScary

You've really done it this time and the consequences will be on MY head thanks alot you shitey fucking pricks

GoblinAhFuckScary

ợ̵̢̧̣̭͇̰͎͙̖̖̜̣͓͕̞̬͓̰̯̟͇̪͖͕̭͚͙̳͓̮̬͆̈͋͋̓̃͗́͋̈́͐́̒̈́̐̎͐͐̔̐̒̽͑̐̓̽͗̇̈́́͘̚̚͜͝͠h̶̨̡̨̨̠̭̟̝̤͖̪̭͖͕̳͔̯̤͍̦̠͗̓͛̉̐͗̉̿͂̔̋́̇̐̍̇̈́͘͠͠͝ ̸̨̛͍̫̗̱̗̜̝͉͔̬̥͓̬͉͎̻̦̣͉͓͔͖̣̯̜͎͉͔͇̦̬̫̪̥͙̩̦͖̰̣̐̀̋̆͛͆̆́̔̆͊̽̎̉̍̽̊̀̚͜͝͠͠ͅf̴̲̹͉͙͖̟̲̳̗̞̭̗͎̹͖̮̓̓̀̓̐̑̆͗̔̾͐̿͊͐͗̋̄̕̚͘͘͠͝͝ͅǫ̷̡̢̯̺̟̥͎̻̘̤̳̪̝̭̙̗̤̰͇͊̌̈̄͗͆̋͗̓̌̊̇͌̿͛̐̒͒̒̿̄̈̈̎͗͂̀̋̌̊̅̽̈́̋̀̀̉̀̓̉̚̚̚͘͠͝͠ͅr̷͔̙̫̝̻̯͉̟̪̪̘̞̰̟̱̹̗̩̗̊̈́̽̆̎̍̒͊̊͊̉͐̒̅͛̎̕̕͘͘ ̷̨̢̳̪̦̳̦͕̘̳͍̰̺͓̪̞̤̤̞͈̲̱͈̤͍̬̝̻̙͕͇̟͚̲̜͚̩̹̭̜̎̃͂̈́͋͆̿̉̐̀͐̐̄͆̓̈́͑̕͜͠f̴̣͎̱̻͙͍̙͚̖̥͉̟̜̦̯́̈͂͐͐̈́͜͜͜͝u̶̡̨̨̗͓͓̝̘̮̩̜͔̞̝̲̜̦̻̰̩̮̥̭̹͎͓̺̞̮̺̒̀̏͋̆̀͆̚͜͜c̶̡̛̰͗̎̉̅̊̈́͌̈͑́̏̊͆͐́͛͑̿̃̏͂͐͊̿̊͌̕͘͘͝͝ḵ̷̨̧̧̧̧̲͇̝̭̱̣̭̠͔͖̫͇̟̹̮̠͕̪͔̬̣̱͕̫̳̜̘̉̃̓̈̃͂́͊̎̔̒̎͂̋̏͂͊͘͘̕͜i̶̡̡̨̛̛̫̗͉̰̜͈̙̬̘͓͚͖̼̣̤̺͍͚̬͎̯̰͓̭͚͇̜̲͉͎̗̪̣̮͕̱̫͔̩̐̈̉̋̑̈́͆̍̓̑̆͐̒̈́̈́̀̉̿̎̌̓̏̏͗͂́̽͛̌̆̔͐̾̚̕͜͠͠͝ͅn̵̢̧̡̡͙̞̤̬̱̠̬̤̞̗̘̝̰̝̞̰͈̦̟̳̞͇̱̱͖͈̗͕͈̗̙̰͔̝̻̟̼̱͖͐͑̍̇͊̃͛̿̀̓͝͝g̶̢͈̼̘͙̭͉̟̤͖̉̽͒̉̅͑̈́͆̓͂̒̅́̎̾̕̕͠͠ ̷̨̨̧̪͓͍̬̳̫̱̺̹͓͙̜͈̣̬͎̭͇̤̟̱̓͋̄̿̊͐̌̏̀̉̍́̿͒̐̍͑̾̔́͐͠͝͠ͅc̶̢̛̥̱͂̓́̉̓́̏͗̇̿̆̓̾͝͝h̸̡̧̨̛̛͎̹̼̮̫̬͓̟̳͉̰͖̬̾̿͌͂͛̊͋͐̏̍̆̾̐̃̔́̋̔̏͊͛͆͌̔͝͝͝ͅr̴̡̢̛̙͈͍̮̯͓͎̠͈̺̞͉̹͔̬͖̻͚̗̝̗̘͓̠͎̙͖̙̙͇͈̜̮͖͊̉͆̓̒̃̇̐͑́̅̊̎̓́̌́̂̒͘͘̕͘͜ͅͅì̷̫̫͓̩̹̼͉͎͖͇̪͕̏̾̀̈́͋̎͑̇̉͛̄͒s̶̢̧̡̧̲̟̲̖͙̞̗͇̹͔̹͓̮̲͕̋̏́͂̃̔͋͐͌͆̈͗̈́̎̈̋̍͐͂́͒̏́͋̇̈́̒̿̈́̓́͊̑̈́́̓̌̈̓͒̆͒̔̿̈́̋̚͠͝͝͠ͅt̸̢̛͖̘͕̺̲̠̜̭͕͕̰̙̻̤̰͈͍̲̲͖̗̹͓͈̖͚̖̟̘͚͈̮̹̠̹̘̪̗̿̎͊̍̋͛͑̈́͆̆̂̓̂̇̇̓̾͐͋͌̇̊͛̃̉̇̔̑͑̿͊̆͂̅̌̇͛̒̎͗̔̾̅͒̑͋̊̚͝'̸̡̠̠̖̥̻̥͇̰͎̤̻̞͉͉͖̳̞̰͕̝̠͙̹̲̭̘̋̀͗̈́̉̇̒̊̒̓̈̒̀̐͌̂́͌̂̎̂͌̓̐̊͂̿̑͑́͛̄̑̈́̾͗͛̀̃̐̿̈͂́͘͘̚̕͠͝͝ͅs̶̖͕̰̖̪̲͈̭͖͓̫͓̥̦̪̲̯̩̳͍̀̎̇̾̑̀̊͒̈́͛̇̂̚͘̚͜͜͝͝͝ ̴̧̢̛̛͔̼̞̬̳̟̯͉͕̬̭̙͍̞̦͇̘̲͚̙̙̮̲̖̩̬̩̟͙̟͇͆̀̂̒͛́̅͒͒͒̌͂̀̌̔̏́͐̏̓̉̆̂̉͆̋̌̓̓̉̏̿̉̄̾͆̈́̅̅̒͐͒̀͘͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅş̴̧̨̛̛̩͉̦̭͕̬͇͍̠̱̝̩̩̣̼͎̣̳̰̈́̈́̊̅̇̔̽̈́̈͋̾̀̋͆͘͘͝ã̵̡̲̩̞͚͙̝̜͎͈͖͓̩̲̣̝͙̯̜̏́̽̆̈́͑̾́̽̊͗̽̉̀̑͆̓͐͌͑͆̿̌̑͌͛̽͌͊̑͗̉̈͐̇̑̍̅̈́̕̚͘̕͝͠͝͠ͅͅk̸̢̧̡͉̯͖̠̳̳͖̮̻̱̫̦̗̜͕̰͕̩̯̞͎̱͔̫͙̹̯̭͈͎̣̭͔̝̲̟̍̿̀͜͝ę̵̨̢̨̬̮̖̟̣̞͔̳̲̘̫͙̞̝̦̘͍̖̥͔̲͕̞̭̟̜̹͖͖̙̳͙̺̫̬͓͈͉̥͊͛̔̈́̀̿̈́̂͐̓̅̌̈̏̓́͌͐̉̈̇̽̄͑̋̓̓̑͆̇́͋͂͌̽̇͊̈́̐̌͑̐̃̽͘͘̕͜͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅ ̴̧̫̹͍͍̺̙͈̠̩͕̰̯̼͖̺̌͗̐̃̍́̍̐͗̓̇̑̀̆̑͆͛̇̑̑̋͋̽̽̋̾̓͑͊̈́̓̊̓͝͝͝͝

The Dog

Got to be honest, I've lost the amulet. Had it this morning but now its gone.

popcorn

I nicked it yeah sorry.

wearing it now

Glebe

Return the amulet of your lands will be covered in darkness!

popcorn

Will it actually be my lands that will be covered in darkness or is it The Dog's lands? since they are the one who was in charge of it.

Glebe

Quote from: popcorn on April 05, 2021, 04:50:45 PMWill it actually be my lands that will be covered in darkness or is it The Dog's lands? since they are the one who was in charge of it.

ALL your lands!

(Though yours will be be a bit bit darker.)

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on April 05, 2021, 05:15:55 PM
ALL your lands!

(Though yours will be be a bit bit darker.)

How many lands does popcorn even have??

I bet it's loads.  He seems the type dunnee

popcorn

Quote from: Glebe on April 05, 2021, 05:15:55 PM
ALL your lands!

is that "your" singular (all my lands) or plural (all our lands)?

it's not surprising there's been so much confusion over this amulet frankly.

hamfist

PlanktonSideburns

im always like

wallet

phone

amulet

cigs

every time in a doorway so i didnt even sweat when the call went up

The Dog

I should never have been left in charge of it in the first place, you all know I'm not good with amulets.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Ok so thanks to the efforts of The Dog and Popcorn I've just been forced to spend the day in Hell

Are you gonna return it or what? Beginning to feel the benefits of the amulet do not outweigh these consequences and I was wrong to share this with you.

popcorn

I just think it looks really nice on me though.

on my nice thin wrist.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Here, you can have it back. It's been up my arse though, and invested me with great power, so beware.