Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:15:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

FUN GAME! Take one letter out of a film, TV show or book, and make it hilarious.

Started by Dr Rock, April 05, 2021, 01:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midas

Johnny Yesno

Johnny Yesno

End It Like Beckham
Shun the Sheep
The Bride on the River Kwai
Battle of the Planes

TrenterPercenter

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Murder on the Orient Xpress (it's a hip modern retelling set on a high-speed train)

TrenterPercenter

There is more Les to be had here;

Body of Les
Sex, Les and Videotape
What Les Beneath
Les Miserable

I'm imagining Les from VRBNO in all of these films

batwings

The 0 Commandments
Pubic Enemy Number 1
Carface
Taxi Diver
Boat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
Ronson
The Rays
Terminator: Dark Fat
Sour Rapes
Diving Miss Daisy

dissolute ocelot

He Queen.
End it like Beckham.
(Simon Pegg in) Man U.
Legally Blond.

touchingcloth

I'm always kept on the edge of my seat by that film where Ben Affleck has to track down the deranged disembodied neo-Nazi hearing organ who levels Baltimore with a nuclear bomb.

I loved when The Simpsons paid homage to Martin Scorsese by having Sideshow Bob play the role of a corncob convicted of rape who goes on a deranged spree of vengeance against the lawyer who he blames for failing to get him off the charges, including killing the lawyer's dog and kidnapping his daughter.

That film where Johnny Depo goes on a deranged peyote-fuelled bender around Nevada while Benicio del Toro plays the rune ᛠ who is also his lawyer was served beautifully by Gilliam's offbeat style.

touchingcloth

In a dystopian future, olice officer Alex Murphy is murdered by a gang of criminals before being resurrected as the charming, bubbling cyborg law enforcer Roboop.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Stoneage Dinosaurs