Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:09:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mystical CaB Legends

Started by Replies From View, April 06, 2021, 01:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

It was in the far flung reaches of CaB history if I recall correctly.  Way back, when we were all forming the merest saplings of memories for the very first time.

And I swear this is true:  somehow somebody managed to start two posts at the exact same moment.  It was miraculous!

What other mystical CaB legends do you part recall?

Glebe

I recall and ancient creature, rising up out of the swamps of the forum. POPCORN.

Replies From View

haha, yeah

just thinking again to myself how brilliant it was when the two threads at the same time thing happened

halcyon days

I recall two intrepid mountaineers, their names lost in time's mists, scaling an uncharted mountain and discovering the remains of a mythical temple.  With shaking hands, one of them scraped filth from a plaque containing an inscription.

'Bruce Forsyth is dead,' read the discoverer, in a shaking voice.  His companion's eyes widened in awe-then caught something else.  Reaching out, the second man scraped dirt from below these words.

'....long in the tooth, not to mention the chin,' he added, completing the inscription with a wry snigger.

The Dog

Heard there used to be a forum discussing all the latest CEEFAX and ORACLE stuff, but then one of the posters got stuck inside a really difficult BAMBOOZLE thread and they couldn't get him out.  Barry Admin had to seal it all up while he was still inside. I heard that the CEEFAX thread still exists and its only been hidden. Barry is afraid to delete it because the post count still increases sometimes, but he's too scared to look inside.

BlodwynPig

Post 'biggy' three times in a thread and see what happens to your account.