Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:25:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I am in charge of Beyonce

Started by popcorn, April 06, 2021, 07:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

The hints were in the song, buddy.

"Who runs the world? Not popcorn."

Glebe

Replies From View

What's she gonna look like with a chimney on her

wosl

Replies From View

Seriously though imagine her with a chimney on

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on April 07, 2021, 03:32:34 PM
Seriously though imagine her with a chimney on

She's made of jelly so it'd do nowt.

Lemming

Latest intel indicates that Beyonce is on a covert mission to sabotage HS Art, because it's "unfunny lolrandom shit", in her words. Keep her closely surveilled.

And please tell me you haven't already given her the HS Art access codes.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on April 08, 2021, 12:39:59 AM
She's made of jelly so it'd do nowt.

A chimney on jelly would collapse straight the way through, right?  You are operating under a different usage of "nowt" then hitherto discerned.

Replies From View

Quote from: Lemming on April 08, 2021, 12:45:51 AM
And please tell me you haven't already given her the HS Art access codes.

Erm..... alright then I won't tell you that I have

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on April 08, 2021, 10:14:02 AMA chimney on jelly would collapse straight the way through, right?  You are operating under a different usage of "nowt" then hitherto discerned.

Well it would bounce off. Or if it's American 'jelly' then she'd already be splatted into jam.

popcorn

Beyonce keeps insisting that we "do things stinky", or sometimes even "stanky". She won't be talked out of this.

Replies From View

Ok well there was a terrible 'crack' sound - like the internet was being broken open - and now there's a whole wealth of peach melba angel delight being shared around

Beyoncé is saying she obtained it from another dimension but I'd like you to know I don't trust it, her or you

The Dog

Got some bags of gravel that need moving around the garden for some reason. They look pretty heavy, do you think I could borrow Beyoncé for the afternoon?

Lemming

After entering negotiations with Beyonce, I've managed to save H.S. Art, but she specified a few conditions. The first is that popcorn is to be permanently banned, effective immediately. The second is that "jokes", "bullshit" and "fucking about" are to be limited to two hours a day. During the remaining 22 hours, H.S. Art will operate as a serious high-powered forum for the latest geopolitical news and analysis. Beyonce will be bringing in many of her own people to make this happen.

Think I negotiated us a pretty good deal, all in all! Oh, I also accepted a £500k payout, but that's not relevant and didn't affect my negotiating in any way. I really fought hard to preserve the subforum's integrity, you guys should have seen how strongly I argued our case, and I think we can agree this is a fantastic result. Any feedback should be issued to Ferris, my secretary, because I am now fleeing to the Bahamas.