Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 08:08:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Glebe goes global!

Started by Huxleys Babkins, April 06, 2021, 07:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
After a successful trial period, I'm delighted to announce that Glebe will be rolling out globally via a new franchising scheme. For just £25,000 a year ex. VAT, subject to vetting and approval, you can take control of your own Glebe account on any forum, social network or online media platform.

Just listen to these testimonials;

"I was struggling to make a dent on Mumsnet. I just blended in and nobody would engage with my posts. But since becoming a Glebe franchisee, I'm the talk of the forum!"

"I was scraping around to find content for my macaque subreddit, but since taking on the Glebe franchise, I've got macaque content coming out of my ears! Thanks Glebe!"

"My Onlyfans was a great source of income, but since becoming a Glebe franchisee, I'm on course to make millions. After all, what man doesn't dream of seeing Norris from Coronation Street nude, on all fours, talking about bourbon creams?"

We only have limited opportunities available, so don't delay. Call now!

Glebe

Thanks for sharing this info Huxleys, it looks like I'm trending on social media now! And yes, it's great to be able to expand Glebe Enterprises into the global marketplace. New headquarters opening in Taiwan soon!

Ian Drunken Smurf

Still reckon Glebe Global would be a good name for it.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Glebe on April 07, 2021, 02:25:37 AM
Thanks for sharing this info Huxleys, it looks like I'm trending on social media now! And yes, it's great to be able to expand Glebe Enterprises into the global marketplace. New headquarters opening in Taiwan soon!

I've purchased a Glebe Gobal account and registered on Goose Truthers site with it... Honk Honk LOSER!

popcorn

Ferris

1/5 does not come with preinstalled goose content VERY shoddy buyer beware!!

Glebe

Quote from: Ian Drunken Smurf on April 07, 2021, 05:57:22 AM
Still reckon Glebe Global would be a good name for it.

It's official, we've changed the name to Glebe Global at great cost! Hope you all enjoy our brand!

popcorn

chveik

very happy about this, i was getting tired of looking for macaque content on the dark web

popcorn

support local business

buy popcorn

Tony Tony Tony

This is clearly a scam.

Angela Rippon and Gloria Hunniford want a word.

Be Afraid, be very afraid.

Ferris

Just woke up covered in fondant icing with a bill for $780 to "Glebe, Inc."?

Glebe

Keep your receipts Ferris!

Ferris

Well, the Better Business Bureau will hear about this!

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 08, 2021, 12:14:24 AM
Well, the Better Business Bureau will hear about this!

Sweet F.A. they can do about it- they're owned by Glebe Inc.!

GMTV

Elon musk just tweeted "glebe lol" and people are now offering £250k for existing franchises!

Glebe

I've bought out Musk, Bezos and Zuckerberg in one fell swoop. Disney next.