Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 08:58:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Egg Wallace with some primetime Holocaust lols

Started by touchingcloth, April 07, 2021, 11:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twit 2

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 08, 2021, 09:41:50 AM
He looks like an egg. What are the chances

John Toad looks like a toad, also incredible.

Johnny Yesno

To be fair to Egg, the term has come to have a more generic meaning, e.g. this one from Oxford Languages (whoever they are):

Quoteused in reference to a difficult situation in which a person must choose between two equally deserving alternatives.

I'm just glad my wife Hobson will never cause me this kind of embarrassment.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on April 08, 2021, 10:13:43 AM
To be fair to Egg, the term has come to have a more generic meaning, e.g. this one from Oxford Languages (whoever they are):

I'm just glad my wife Margaret Holocaust will never cause me this kind of embarrassment.

Jerzy Bondov

Quoteegg [ eg ]
n. man with big round bald head

Butchers Blind

Johnny Yesno

Butchers Blind

There was that episode of Inside The Factory where he went to see how eggs are made and got accidently shipped off to a Morrisons in Maldon.

The Ombudsman

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on April 08, 2021, 09:27:59 AM
Reposting my drawing of Gregg. I sent it to him on Twitter but he didn't respond.

That's great!

Retinend

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on April 08, 2021, 10:13:43 AM

I'm glad someone brought this up. I have heard this phrase a lot and it's always been in a generic sense, and never as an actual reference to a book or film or whatever it is.

tourism

people use it as shorthand for a hellish dilemma (or more commonly to make light of someone else's more trivial dilemma ime) but gregg has used it solely because the guy's wife's name is sophie I think. anyway I've heard he has 10 more mouths than he needs and is covered in blood

idunnosomename

*Sophie arrives at concentration camp*

Sophie: I'll have the duck, please!

Baby Gregg the Nazi Egg: LAAAAAAHVELY!

frajer

They cut out the contestant's reply: "Haha yeah it's a reggular Sophie's egg alright SHIT."

Butchers Blind

"What do you want for breakfast Gregg?"
"You know what I want"
*both* "EGGS!"
"Ha ha, we met on Twitter. Print it xx"

Dr Rock

I don't reckon Wallace came up with the joke. Someone on production found out his fiance's name and it go put in the script and nobody knew where it was from, maybe a romcom or something. I'm sure Sophie has heard it a million times anyway.
Or his fiance's name is Sarah and they couldn't come up with anything so they told him to lie.

frajer

He's clearly just a loose cannon at this point.

GREGG: What's your fiancee's name?
MAN: Sarah.
GREGG: Sophie?? Perfect. Roll cameras.

The Dog

Don't want to spoil the fun or anything, but has anyone actually seen Greg Wallace lay an egg? Not saying it isn't true, but you've got to be very careful nowadays.

Chollis

and further to that, has anyone ever seen Gregg Wallace and an egg in the same room?

Retinend

sorry to burst your bubble/yolk - he can't be in the pancake and tossing the pancake at the same time

idunnosomename

Man: My wife Sophie, she is an angel.

GREGG: Like Joseph Mengele?

Man: pardon

GREGG: INFAMOUS! BUTCHER! ANGELOFDEATH!!!!!

frajer

MAN: My wife Sophie picked this one.

GREGG: Heh. It's a classic 'do you kill Hitler as a baby' scenario. I would.

PRODUCER: CUT.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: bgmnts on April 07, 2021, 11:12:09 PM
Did they deliberately lower the audio of "it was"? I swear I hear "it was Sophie's choice" but it was isnt as audible.

They have to cover the sickening squelch it makes whenever his textures pop back in.

wooders1978

"Wassat you're writing down? Not shindlers list issit?"

Video Game Fan 2000

"i tried to work out how to solve the problem of my cake collapsing after i ice it"
"found a final solution 'ave ya?"

Video Game Fan 2000

"i learned this recipe from my wife sue"
"sue datenland? if ya dont want any bovver make sure to keep her in check"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

'My wife was a good friend of Frank McCourt and an expert on the annexation of Austria in 1938

Anschluss ashes!? Howzat gonna improve your pie matey?'

Video Game Fan 2000

"at the weekend  we get together with my belgian neighbours have an only fools night where we dress up as the character and make steak and chips, i play del boy and I do the steaks, my wife is rodney and she does the mushroom..."
"....and uncle albert makes frites?"

Video Game Fan 2000

"So Greg, before I married my wife she was working as an intelligence agent in the german army, trying to route out marxist and cosmopolitan influences from the german worker's party. Then after a chance meeting with a member of an occultist society with far right links, she decided to put her skepticism of organized populist politics behind her and start her own party. Over that time she brokered many important coalitions with far right and far left groups alike and became well known for her inflammatory rhetoric style, focused upon scapegoating marginalized members of german society particularly jews. Over the next decade, she lead various failed insurrections across germany until finally becoming chancellor in a misguided attempt by the dwindling center to quell extremism by giving demagogues powerful non-partisan positions within the state. Then we had a lovely honeymoon in Bournemouth where I learned how to make these sausage rolls"
"So it was her struggle then? Arf arf arf"

idunnosomename

GREGG: there's actually some bloody good sense in Mein Kampf, why do you think THEY banned it?

*reverse shot to blank-faced contestant*

GREGG: * grins inanely and cackles*