Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:17:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ferris showcases toned physique in stunning beach photo

Started by Huxleys Babkins, April 08, 2021, 11:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

phowarrrar!!

check out the bazooomers on that honeychile!

Glebe

I was on the beach trying to get a tan when he kicked sand in my face and stole my girlfriend, laughing.

Ferris

Been on the creme egg diet since February lads. You all laughed but who's laughing now?!

Quote from: Glebe on April 08, 2021, 01:55:52 PM
I was on the beach trying to get a tan when he kicked sand in my face and stole my girlfriend, laughing.

Wait til you see what I left in your bucket - at least you have the spade to deal with it!

popcorn

It is sad that his body, while undoubtedly stunning, was put on display on the beach while in a vegetative state.

Ferris

Quote from: popcorn on April 08, 2021, 03:51:06 PM
It is sad that his body, while undoubtedly stunning, was put on display on the beach while in a vegetative state.

Jealousy. I told you mate; creme eggs. This could be you right now, but you're still stuck in the fucking Aero century.

Good luck trying to get GAINZ when the chocolate is full of bubbles you complete spoon.

Lemming

Absolutely ZING-RATED physique, Ferris, but not sure about taking the photo next to the open sewage pipe at Scarborough Beach. And couldn't you have moved the emaciated dead dog out of the shot first? And you could have waited for the EDL march in the background to pass. Also, your scrotum's hanging out of the speedo - and I'm not complaining! But I don't know if you intended that or not.

Ferris

It was all intentional, a visual milieu[nb]full of, dare I say... Easter eggs[/nb] of my work for the obsessed Turbo Ferris FansTM out there who are the reason I do all this[nb]they are the real heroes[/nb].

Dog corpses[nb]a reference to that interview[/nb], the speedo/scrotum conundrum, my background in far-right politics and sewage management - it's all there. Did anyone notice the playful little gag in the top right of the frame? The photoshop guy said it was too subtle but we kept it in because I know you guys love this stuff.

touchingcloth

The greatest feeling you can get in a gym or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is the pump. Let's say you train your biceps, blood is rushing in to your muscles and that's what we call the pump. Your muscles get a really tight feeling like your skin is going to explode any minute and its really tight and its like someone is blowing air into your muscle and it just blows up and it feels different, it feels fantastic. It's as satisfying to me as cumming is, you know, as in having sex with a woman and cumming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night.

Ferris

Right - I didn't read that, but I did just eat a muffin and drink 3 lagers so I think we know who is winning!

(It is you.)