Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,396
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:17:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Terrible news

Started by Chedney Honks, April 08, 2021, 07:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Quote from: Bronzy on April 08, 2021, 11:09:57 PM
I'd stab everyone here

Spoiler alert
up the arse lol
[close]

*opens legs*

ohhhhhhhh yeah

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on April 08, 2021, 11:19:33 PM
This rich bloke was a drummer also? Fair doos

You can't give more than a hundred thou to the tory party unless you do really sick press rolls back stage at CPC, its known. It'd look really bad for them taking money off some silly old bugger with no sense of swing

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: bgmnts on April 08, 2021, 11:20:32 PM
I dont think you were called a nauseating little creep because you didnt laugh at a dead millionaire.

Although you come into the thread superior and wagging your finger, isnt a bit hypocritical?
Not necessarily finger wagging, just expressing disdain and discomfort.

Hypocritical, how? Do I have form for laughing away at rich old cunts being murdered? Can you supply evidence of this?

Buelligan

I don't think we should be ageist about this Lisa.

Paul Calf

You is all just jelus.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: kittens on April 08, 2021, 11:21:23 PM
Hi Lisa, i also think you are a nauseating little creep, and i am a muscle-bound young stud without an ounce of fat on my toned, sexual, flawless body. what will you do now??

Now, you see, I can also laff at this, because, well, it's kittens, innit? Boy's got style.

bgmnts

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 08, 2021, 11:23:12 PM
Not necessarily finger wagging, just expressing disdain and discomfort.

Hypocritical, how? Do I have form for laughing away at rich old cunts being murdered? Can you supply evidence of this?

No its hypocritical you labelling someone as sneering and superior when thats how you acted in this thread, shaking your head and being holier than thou right?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Buelligan on April 08, 2021, 11:24:16 PM

Exactly. Which is why fit bird shouldn't have addressed me as gramps.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: bgmnts on April 08, 2021, 11:25:26 PM
No its hypocritical you labelling someone as sneering and superior when thats how you acted in this thread, shaking your head and being holier than thou right?

Yeah, I'll give you that. Fatty.

kittens

should we really be surprised that aging multi-millionaire lisa Jamc is sad about us laughing at his brother, Sir Richard Sutton, being stabbed to death by their shared nephew?

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Buelligan on April 08, 2021, 11:24:16 PM

Yea bit much that

This isn't reddit

Video Game Fan 2000

Speaking as someone with weight that used to be well up there, I find it really ironic fat people can't survive being stabbed a bunch. You'd think they'd be standing there, chortling in the perps face like Pop Up Pirate but no straight to the slab.

From PE to lacerations to hayfever season just can't catch break if you're lardy.

Video Game Fan 2000

You see those elephant seals getting Junji Itoed the fuck up and just honking on through it like its nothing. But one slit for a fat human and its grave time.

Biology is a fucking joke.

bgmnts

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 08, 2021, 11:26:41 PM
Yeah, I'll give you that. Fatty.

Cheers.

Why do you keep calling me fatty?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

When Rupert Murdoch dies, I will be happy.

If he gets stabbed to death by top Terence Stamp in " Priscilla Of The Desert " lookalike Jerry Hall because she couldn't be  arsed waiting for the daft old cunt to die, whilst shouting " FUCKING DIE, MR MAGOO STROKE TORTOISE WITH ITS SHELL REMOVED OLD CUNT! I WANT MY MONEY!", I will think " Aw, that's a shame. That's no way to go. I'm not going to joke about this.".

That's fair enough, isn't it?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: bgmnts on April 08, 2021, 11:34:08 PM
Cheers.

Why do you keep calling me fatty?

Because I really fancy you, and I'm trying to subliminally implant one of my favourite Morrissey songs in your sweet little head.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 08, 2021, 11:35:09 PM
When Rupert Murdoch dies, I will be happy.

Just laughing as the knife slips between his folds in a vaguely suggestive manner while a good natured jolly fat welshman will have keeled over at the first jab.

Ian Benson

I think it's pretty cool that one the country's richest men got stabbed to death.

Bazooka

Quote from: Buelligan on April 08, 2021, 11:20:58 PM
Leese, look, we're just laughing because our hearts are breaking.  Have a care!

Seriously though, I am laughing because the world treats this as news, news, not because this old gump did anything good for anyone, no, simply because he piled up a shit load of money.  That is why we are supposed to care.  That is why they think people are interested. If he'd been on universal credit no one would've given two shits.  Don't that make you want to boogie?

There are stories about the non-richest people being murdered all the time, it would be more peculiar to omit a significant fact.

Zetetic

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 08, 2021, 11:35:09 PM
If he gets stabbed to death by top Terence Stamp in " Priscilla Of The Desert " lookalike Jerry Hall because she couldn't be  arsed waiting for the daft old cunt to die, whilst shouting " FUCKING DIE, MR MAGOO STROKE TORTOISE WITH ITS SHE'LL REMOVED OLD CUNT! I WANT MY MONEY!", I will think " As, that's a shame. That's no way to go. I'm not going to joke about this.".
It kind of seems like you've already joked about it.

But, seriously, do you know what initials are used to refer to the Limited company named after Sir Richard Sutton?

Video Game Fan 2000

I bet when he smiles and yawns, knives just drop out everywhere like when you stand up after wearing a wooly sweater while eating a big bag of doritos.

JamesTC

Knives: the great leveller

Video Game Fan 2000

on the other hand, a jolly fat welshman has a splinter for five days = dead of septicemia

literally no justice

Barry Admin

smdh at the feigned indignance

kittens

i leave this website for two months (i left this website for two months did anyone notice) and when i come back not everyone celebrates when a multi-millionaire is stabbed to death? what Happened to this place

Zetetic

Quote from: Bazooka on April 08, 2021, 11:37:12 PM
There are stories about the non-richest people being murdered all the time, it would be more peculiar to omit a significant fact.
Like a cashflow crisis in the victim's multi-million pound hotel empire, for example.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: kittens on April 08, 2021, 11:42:34 PM
i leave this website for two months (i left this website for two months did anyone notice) and when i come back not everyone celebrates when a multi-millionaire is stabbed to death? what Happened to this place

What did you get upto in the two months?

Buelligan

Quote from: Bazooka on April 08, 2021, 11:37:12 PM

Yeah you're probably right.  I'm hoping more of these very rich ones get the chop soon as, I like the extra syllables in the headlines.  And if their wife woman woodlouse has to die too, no need to make a song and dance, it's a price worth paying (what was that woman's name btw?).

bgmnts

Quote from: kittens on April 08, 2021, 11:42:34 PM

Where were you yesterday around 9:15pm...?

kittens

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on April 08, 2021, 11:44:16 PM
What did you get upto in the two months?

browsed CaB in incognito mode.
also i read a book