Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:58:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Terrible news

Started by Chedney Honks, April 08, 2021, 07:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

What does " smdh" mean? ( I suppose I *am* a bit of a gramps, really. Can't I be an older sort of cool figurehead for this forum, like Brian Cant before he died, or something?)

Video Game Fan 2000

Ronnie Corbett in a dress, reading newspaper with headline KNIFE INCIDENT LEAVES WOMANS HUSBAND MOTIONLESS

The future Lawrence Fox is trying to protect us from.

Buelligan

Well he's not doing a very good job of it.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 08, 2021, 11:46:31 PM
" smdh" mean?

Stabbing Millionaires makes me Damned Happy.

Are your children texting about class war? Its more likely than you think.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000

Are your children texting about class war? Its more likely than you think.
/quote]

With a little tightening up, this could be a great Mogwai album title.

Video Game Fan 2000

I don't want to hear Mogwai do Archie Bell covers, ta.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

How the fuck did I fuck up that quote thing? I'm just giving fuel to the fire of those skateboarding in the shopping centres " LOL, you're such a looser, gramps!" types, here :(

Video Game Fan 2000

Try not to type the post with a zimmer frame, and then don't post it by sliding down your staircase in a tin bath landing on the enter key.

idunnosomename

where's this cunt's corpse now? i want to fuck it inside out

Hypocritical bunch of bastards, criticising this old man for getting stabbed while you're all tucking into your big knife suppers.

Butchers Blind

Its true money can't buy you happiness but it can get you stabbed.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Prison Biscuits on April 09, 2021, 12:23:30 AM
big knife suppers

MC Big Knife Suppers is my rap name don't make fun

Ferris

Quote from: kittens on April 08, 2021, 11:42:34 PM
i leave this website for two months (i left this website for two months did anyone notice) and when i come back not everyone celebrates when a multi-millionaire is stabbed to death? what Happened to this place

I had party poppers and a cake for when kittens-free day #100 rolled around ("and many more to come!") then this fucking thread happened.

Have to throw them in the bin now. Devastated.

This never would have happened if he'd been wearing a big vest stuffed full of all of his lovely money. It just goes to show,

Captain Z

Deeply insulting to the taxpayers of this country.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Captain Z on April 09, 2021, 12:56:27 AM
Deeply insulting to the taxpayers of this country.

I tried to pay in knives and HM Inland Revenue and Customs told me to fuck right off.

idunnosomename

he liked the way it felt inside him

fucking him harder HARDER

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Zetetic on April 08, 2021, 11:37:32 PM
But, seriously, do you know what initials are used to refer to the Limited company named after Sir Richard Sutton?

YOLO?

Quote from: Zetetic on April 08, 2021, 11:42:53 PM
Like a cashflow crisis in the victim's multi-million pound hotel empire, for example.

Do go on.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 08, 2021, 11:46:31 PM
Can't I be an older sort of cool figurehead for this forum, like Brian Cant before he died, or something?

No, you cant.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on April 09, 2021, 12:59:32 AM
I tried to pay in knives and HM Inland Revenue and Customs told me to fuck right off.

Tbf, they probably get these tax cuts jokes all the time.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 08, 2021, 11:11:12 PM

I don't really care for being called a nauseating little creep by some sneering, superior cunt just because I choose not to join in with people expressing glee at some rich old cunt being stabbed to death in  sub- reddit tones which I thought would have been beneath most of the contributors to this forum, to be honest. Fatty.

It gets us all in the end

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on April 08, 2021, 11:20:58 PM
Leese, look, we're just laughing because our hearts are breaking.  Have a care!

Seriously though, I am laughing because the world treats this as news, news, not because this old gump did anything good for anyone, no, simply because he piled up a shit load of money.  That is why we are supposed to care.  That is why they think people are interested. If he'd been on universal credit no one would've given two shits.  Don't that make you want to boogie?

A story as old as...Murdoch

Spoon of Ploff

So there's a Gillingham in Dorset and a Gillingham in Kent.

Is there a law on the minimum distance allowed between towns that can have the same name?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteHe inherited his title and estate from his father in 1981. In total he and his family own close to 7,000 acres of land across the UK – more than double the amount owned by the Ministry of Defence.

Can I have some

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 09, 2021, 08:25:38 AM
Can I have some

CaB Freedom to Roam meet?

ps. the breathless toadying in that sentence makes me want to go out a stab the Arch-Capitalist God Itself.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It's ok I don't need any of it

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 09, 2021, 08:33:25 AM
It's ok I don't need any of it

The man killed hundreds of stags! Stags that could have been deployed against the empire

jobotic

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on April 09, 2021, 08:11:17 AM
So there's a Gillingham in Dorset and a Gillingham in Kent.

Is there a law on the minimum distance allowed between towns that can have the same name?

Pronounced differently.

earl_sleek

Laughing after the death of someone hurts no one, it's not like they can tell. It'd be different if people were making jokes about his death on his family members' social medias, but I doubt Mrs Wartlouse reads CaB.

I can confirm I am delighted this rich cunt has been murdered dead.