Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 07:28:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Terrible news

Started by Chedney Honks, April 08, 2021, 07:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 08, 2021, 08:15:15 PM
Now he is dead can we have the money, the money and the land? It seems the money and land should be redistributed to the living.

I know Wartlouse is in critical but maybe if we slip Doc a tenner she go bye bye

I posted that upthread. But better late than never after your japing.

jobotic

I went to a German lager and oompah do in Gillingham, Dorset once.

You don't get that sort of nonsense in Gillingham, Kent. You don't get the country's richest men either.

touchingcloth

I met one of the UK's richest men at a charity do once, he was unsurprisingly a cunt.

Chollis

I'm glad he's been stabbed to death.

St_Eddie

Gotta love people queuing up to celebrate a murder because the victim was better off than they were in life...

bakabaka

Quote from: St_Eddie on April 08, 2021, 08:59:52 PM
Gotta love people queuing up to celebrate a murder because the victim was better off than they were in life...
Looks like I'm not the only one who can't think of a single millionaire who got rich by being kind and generous to other people.

Video Game Fan 2000

Imagine being so rich that celebrating your murder is something people queue for. Real velvet rope do. VIPs only.

Buelligan

This ^ made me laugh, I'm afraid.

We were owed and a debt's a debt.

Captain Z

It's what he would have wanted. Well, other than making lots more money that is.

bgmnts

I genuinely love them too.

Chairman Yang

The sad thing is he did make all of his money selling knives for murderers.

St_Eddie

Quote from: bakabaka on April 08, 2021, 09:12:20 PM
Looks like I'm not the only one who can't think of a single millionaire who got rich by being kind and generous to other people.

You're right.  People don't get rich through altruism and selflessness.  However, it does not therefore follow that all rich people are selfish, uncaring arseholes deserving of murder.

People are petty, spiteful and vindictive.  This thread is a testament to that.

Apparently you can put a price on empathy.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

All rich (where rich = a millionaire or wealthier) people are selfish uncaring arseholes though

and I wasn't celebrating his death, just making an educated guess as to the likely identity of the young man currently under arrest for his murder.

bgmnts

Quote from: St_Eddie on April 08, 2021, 09:31:58 PM
You're right.  People don't get rich through altruism and selflessness.  However, it does not therefore follow that all rich people are selfish, uncaring.

Of course they are. Arguably a product of the shit system people like them maintain but yeah.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: St_Eddie on April 08, 2021, 09:31:58 PM
Apparently you can put a price on empathy.

£301m, by the looks of it.

St_Eddie

Ah, okay then.  I hope every famous, rich person ever gets murdered.  I hope all those directors, actors and the likes all get stabbed up good and proper.  We can all celebrate then because they were rich and we weren't.

Zetetic

Does anyone know what set of initials his company was known by?

Inspector Norse

QuoteA 34-year-old man, from Gillingham, has been arrested on suspicion of murder

How rich is he though?

Zetetic

Quote from: Zetetic on April 08, 2021, 09:40:04 PM
Does anyone know what set of initials his company was known by?
SRSL?

Zetetic

Yes, I'd really like to know. Please can someone tell me what initials his company was known by.

Zetetic

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Inspector Norse on April 08, 2021, 09:40:56 PM
How rich is he though?
Me from page #1 would've said oh it depends on whether he'll inherit. But since then I've done some googling and the victim had a 61 year old son who has inherited his title. So I reckon if the 34 year old is a grandson or other relative he probably didn't do it for the money.

Unless the son was getting fed up of waiting for his peerage and hired him to off the old man.

Zetetic

EXCELLENCE | INTEGRITY | OWNERSHIP | PASSION | TEAMWORK

Zetetic

TOUT JOURS PREST

?

kittens

Poor rich old man
Bye Bye Mate

i hope he is having fun in Rich old man Heaven

Cuellar

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on April 08, 2021, 09:43:30 PM
Me from page #1 would've said oh it depends on whether he'll inherit. But since then I've done some googling and the victim had a 61 year old son who has inherited his title. So I reckon if the 34 year old is a grandson or other relative he probably didn't do it for the money.

Unless the son was getting fed up of waiting for his peerage and hired him to off the old man.

We need Inspector Cluefarter on the case.

kittens

jobotic

I just read he started off with 3 billion pounds and was giving it all away - like Brewster's Millions but out of kindness - he was down to his last 300 million which he was about to give to a home for poorly ducklings, who now won't see a penny.

I don't feel so clever now.