Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:27:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Terrible news

Started by Chedney Honks, April 08, 2021, 07:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittens

it really must be odd to be this guy's son. because on the one hand you're like Oh No daddy dead :( but on the other hand you are like YES that is SO MUCH MONEY FOR ME

kittens

whereas, for human beings, when daddy dies it is just sad

Chedney Honks

Slowly building, building, building 😂😂😂

kittens

although if you are his son you already have so much money that you never have to care about anything aside from protecting your vast wealth. so maybe he is just sad his daddy died.
in which case i will say to him 'don't worry mate you will be o.k.'

Chedney Honks

Imagine getting steadily angrier and angrier.

kittens

Im ready to hit the roof here buddy

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Chedney Honks on April 08, 2021, 10:05:39 PM
Imagine getting steadily angrier and angrier.

I don't need to imagine, it happens every time I wake up.

Video Game Fan 2000

That's my secret: I'm always being stabbed to death.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: kittens on April 08, 2021, 09:58:14 PM
it really must be odd to be this guy's son. because on the one hand you're like Oh No daddy dead :( but on the other hand you are like YES that is SO MUCH MONEY FOR ME

A nice hour long wank probably helps, then another

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

HA HA RAPE 83 YEAR OLD MAN STABBED TO DEATH

Chedney Honks

Gonna lose it any minute now.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Between this and the hilarious Captain Tom Moore stuff....Aw, you guys! Does this mean that when Betty White dies and I call her a silly old cunt who wasn't that good a comedy actress anyway, I won't get a two - week ban?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Every time you earn a million pounds you lose a year of your life, that's the rules. Good luck dying backwards mahayte

BlodwynPig

Quote from: St_Eddie on April 08, 2021, 09:39:35 PM
Ah, okay then.  I hope every famous, rich person ever gets murdered.  I hope all those directors, actors and the likes all get stabbed up good and proper.  We can all celebrate then because they were rich and we weren't.

This is disgusting.

Chedney Honks

A lot of people have totally misjudged the tone of this thread. Can't tell you how much my blood is boiling right now. The last time I was this angry was about something totally frivolous.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Imagine gearing up for Manifesto 62 then you get stabbed in your 30's by the woodlouse wife of a dead millionaire

kittens

how much do you think this man would have cared if it was you stabbed to death. admit it. he would have loved it. every day he read the newspapers about poor people being stabbed to death and he laughed and laughed and laughed. now that it is he who has been stabbed to death, we can at least extend him the same courtesy. Ha ha ha. Thank you for your service, sir.

BlodwynPig

At last a piece of good news for Hannah Ingram-Moore haters

fit bird

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 08, 2021, 10:23:35 PM
Between this and the hilarious Captain Moore stuff....Aw, you guys! Does this mean that when Betty White dies and I call her a silly old cunt who wasn't that good a comedy actress anyway, I won't get a two - week ban?
you stick a load of dogshit on here all the time without getting banned so i don't see why not.

gib

i think he should be stabbed again just to make sure

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: gib on April 08, 2021, 10:36:00 PM
i think he should be stabbed again just to make sure

It would never have happened if everyone present owned and was packing loaded firearms.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: fit bird on April 08, 2021, 10:34:41 PM
you stick a load of dogshit on here all the time without getting banned so i don't see why not.

So you think posters should be banned for putting up stuff that you find inane and disagreeable? How very broad minded of you. Still, knifed up massively rich geriatrics, eh? Serves them right for having all that money, the money- having cunts.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 08, 2021, 10:39:47 PM
So you think posters should be banned for putting up stuff that you find inane and disagreeable? How very broad minded of you. Still, knifed up geriatrics, eh? Serves them right for having all that money, the money- having cunts.

Leave it...

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 08, 2021, 10:37:37 PM
It would never have happened if everyone present owned and was packing loaded firearms.

Too much of a wealth hoarder to hire some decent security. Further evidence trickle-down economics is BULLSHIT.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 08, 2021, 10:40:39 PM
Leave it...

Yeah, I'll leave it to you all circle jerking and snickering about the murdered rich cunt then. Fair play. Have also qualified my post replying to fit bird.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 08, 2021, 10:42:40 PM
If you could cheers
Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 08, 2021, 10:41:52 PM
Yeah, I'll leave it to you all circle jerking and snickering about the murdered rich cunt then. Fair play. Have also qualified my post replying to fit bird.

kittens

lisa he will be having a lovely time in Heaven. please allow us to enjoy his death. it is literally win win

thenoise

I think he sounds absolutely lovely.

QuoteSir Richard was a caring, generous and warm family man, who genuinely regarded those who worked for him as part of his extended family," it said.

Presumably they'll all be included in his multi million pound inheritance then? And there was us cynics expecting it all to go to his son, apart from a hefty donation to the Conservative party.

fit bird

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 08, 2021, 10:39:47 PM
So you think posters should be banned for putting up stuff that you find inane and disagreeable?
no i don't think that. what i think is this thread is cool and you should stop harshing the vibe with your negativity gramps.