Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:24:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Terrible news

Started by Chedney Honks, April 08, 2021, 07:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

Quote from: Utter Shit on April 13, 2021, 08:08:20 PM
Joke's on you mate, I don't love either of my kids.

I hope their real dad the milkman does!

😂😂😂

Thursday

Quote from: Chedney Honks on April 13, 2021, 08:20:47 PM
I hope their real dad the milkman does!

😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Utter Shit

pigamus

madhair60

Quote from: Utter Shit on April 13, 2021, 08:44:01 PM
Bang out of order.

Said the milkman to your wife's cunt, BOOM! We're going there tonight!!

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: madhair60 on April 13, 2021, 08:54:39 PM
Said the milkman to your wife's cunt, BOOM! We're going there tonight!!

I like how you implied he loves him mum so much he's married to her. Because the milkman is also his dad.

ZoyzaSorris

I genuinely think trenter and st Eddie are essentially good eggs, albeit that these benign ova are deeply buried under highly idiosyncratic posting styles (extremely frustrating and extremely frustrated respectively)... this other chap though seemed like a right proper div and no mistake.

Chedney Honks

KYLE HARDING IS AN AIDS BEAST
I AM THE KING OF KENT
THE WITCH IS DEAD BUT SPELL REMAINS
M. KHAN IS FUCKING BENT

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on April 13, 2021, 09:00:16 PM
I genuinely think trenter and st Eddie are essentially good eggs, albeit that these benign ova are deeply buried under highly idiosyncratic posting styles (extremely frustrating and extremely frustrated respectively)... this other chap though seemed like a right proper div and no mistake.

All I ever think of when you post.

Kankurette

What, you read their posts in a Droopy voice?

kittens

All I ever think of when I post

kittens

what is it. why can't i stop thinking about it

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Kankurette on April 13, 2021, 10:07:46 PM
What, you read their posts in a Droopy voice?

Yes, a miserable, impotent, droopy cocked voice.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: kittens on April 13, 2021, 10:14:17 PM
what is it. why can't i stop thinking about it

Because you are a dashing 7 appendaged sectopi of a man

Video Game Fan 2000

Squiddly diddly could stab a land baron, tug his forlock, wring his hands, masturbate and salute the union jack all at once.

Buelligan

Told you the doctor would sort it out.

jobotic

That wasn't a doctor. He does his examinations in the back of a van in the pub car park.

Sebastian Cobb

I thought it was a rap name, you know like Funkmaster Flex.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on April 13, 2021, 09:40:02 PM

All I ever think of when you post.

You are Ian Austin and I claim my £5.

St_Eddie

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on April 13, 2021, 09:00:16 PM
I genuinely think trenter and st Eddie are essentially good eggs, albeit that these benign ova are deeply buried under highly idiosyncratic posting styles (extremely frustrating and extremely frustrated respectively)...

Regarding my "extremely frustrating/frustrated idiosyncratic posting style"; it perhaps ought to be taken into consideration that I'm autistic.  Some of the symptoms of autism which are arguably relevant to hopefully providing a greater understanding to my interactions with people on this forum include...

Quote from: Symptoms of Autism - A Medical Guide

* Seeming blunt, rude or not interested in others without intending to.

* Difficulty regulating emotion.

* Difficulty maintaining the natural give-and-take of a conversation; prone to monologues on a favorite subject.

* A literal interpretation of language.

* Experiencing trouble reading social cues.

* Being blunt in the assessment of people and things.

People perhaps ought to bear in mind that 99% of the time, there's no ill-intent on my part.  I'm simply expressing my feelings on matters in a forthright manner because autistic people are not known for putting on airs and graces.  We tend to prefer to cut to the chase and say what we're thinking in an inordinately honest and frank fashion.  It can be extremely upsetting and distressing when people respond to this benevolent honesty and openness with hostility and ire.  I do understand that I'm the one with the "problem".  I'm the weirdo and freak.  I do also try very hard to break out of my autistic mindset and routines and put on those airs and graces, even though it feels completely unnatural and forced for me to do so.  Even though I often fail in that endeavour, I do humbly request that people try to have a little bit more understanding towards my own situation.

Ferris

Quote from: St_Eddie on April 13, 2021, 11:13:32 PM
People perhaps ought to bear in mind that 99% of the time, there's no ill-intent on my part.

For what it's worth (nowt), that's always been my take on your posts. I like your stuff (especially on films and video games about which you seem very knowledgeable) and hope you stick around.

CaB arguments are all a bit sound and fury, and people (largely) bury the hatchet after a few days and we all run along fine. Or at least I hope so, because it would be very sad if this pretty brilliant and unique corner of the internet clapped out and everyone left over daft infighting.

One man's opinion - other opinions are available.

Rev+

I'm sorry to drag this back down when it's become so rightly silly again, but as a 20 year member - for what that's worth - I feel I need to stick my oar in.

Both of the songs that bookend 'Let Love In' are great, but the first is an obvious single.  It just is, it was clearly designed as such.  The closing song is rather raw, despite its placid sound, and is maybe too much to deal with for an average person on average day.  It's still a pretty great song, you just need to be listening at the right time.

Midas

Sir RICH has hotels on Park Lane yet the tight-fisted old banker won't even give me my starting cash. Old Kent Road is out of my price range. Whitechapel Road is the stuff of dreams. The most I can do is move around the board one step at a time, shutting out the other players' jeers and praying I don't land on Income Tax. We can't all be ships and racing cars, can we? Some of us are boots and thimbles, whether we like it or not.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Midas on April 14, 2021, 12:58:10 AM
Sir RICH has hotels on Park Lane yet the tight-fisted old banker won't even give me my starting cash. Old Kent Road is out of my price range. Whitechapel Road is the stuff of dreams. The most I can do is move around the board one step at a time, shutting out the other players' jeers and praying I don't land on Income Tax. We can't all be ships and racing cars, can we? Some of us are boots and thimbles, whether we like it or not.
why don't you just turn some stuff into gold

JamesTC

When Midas had a shit, did his shit turn to gold because it touched his arse?

kittens

why didn't king midas just wish to be rich. why add that extra step

Pink Gregory

Quote from: kittens on April 14, 2021, 06:09:10 AM

also devaluing gold by creating more gold.  Not a sensible economic head by any means.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: JamesTC on April 14, 2021, 01:08:32 AM
When Midas had a shit, did his shit turn to gold because it touched his arse?

GoldStinker

touchingcloth

Quote from: kittens on April 14, 2021, 06:09:10 AM

They're inbred morons, kings.